25.

The wait to touch Marcel has been excrutiating. Many people gathered to this event and most were seated next to me. Marcel ordered me to sit and listen to this little Masterclass while he got ready. It was very interesting, but everything they showed I wanted to do with Marcel. I snuck a few glances his way during the demonstration. He was chuckling with another Dominant. He had taken off his jacket, unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and rolled up his sleeves. Holy shit, I thought. I took everything in me to stay seated.

To taunt him a little, I volunteer to be tied up on the stage. The Dominant was showing how to tie some safe knots to restraint both the wrists and the anckles. My eyes never left Marcel's from the other side of the flat. I felt his jealousy burn on me like a Gucci coat and I wore my pride like a new cologne. He wasn't chuckling then. It felt good to feel how much power I had over him. It grew the desire burning inside of me. The tables were turned, and I flourished in it.

Once the masterclass was over, I didn't run to him. I followed the crowd to each play scenes. I got to see the electric wand getting used on someone else. It reminded me great memories. My electric kiss with Marcel particularly. I got to witness wax play, knife play and fire play which were all meticulously safe to do with an experienced player. I didn't think I would get tempted by these extremes, but they didn't seem as dramatic as their name make them sound.

I meet Marcel with the rest of the crowd when it stops around the St.Andrew's cross. I had no idea that he would be in command of teaching something tonight. Of course, it had to be the cross.

He introduces this new play by explaining the restraints at each end of the large wooden antiquity-looking piece of torture. He then explains all the possibilities to excite with carnal punishments a partner. He shows our whip, our floggers, a wooden plank and a chain flogger I have never seen before.

"Do I have a volunteer?" He asks and annoys me by doing so.

The fat smirks he wears on his lips makes me angry. And I get it... The table have turned again. And even more so when I see how many hands have risen, from both women and men.

His eyes find me immediately, the smirk always present as it digs the most irresistible dimple in his cheek. I hold his gaze and step in. Jealousy is fuelling me. It's making me lose all reason and inhibition.

I join him by the cross, at a determined pace, making my way with the sound of my heels on the wooden floor. My eyes are burning into his. I take off his bomber jacket. I put it down on the floor next to his leather satchel. I step down from my high heeled shoes and take off the black little dress he adores so much. I hand it to him and reveal the lingerie he had chosen for me earlier.

"So obedient." He purred sensually. He brings the dress to his nose and hides his face in it the time for me to turn my back to the crowd and hop on the two far end of this X.

Marcel restrains my wrists first with agility, followed by my ankles. I can't see him as I face away. I try to move to watch what he'll do next, but being so spread apart like that gives me little to no room to move. I test the restraints a bit, getting frustrated of having absolutely no control. I hear Mace chuckle against my ear. He takes a handful of my curled hair and tugs it back to expose my neck entirely to him. He leans in to my ear.

"Remember what we did last time? The numbers with your hand? We'll do it again." I nod in response. "Good. Do you have any limits tonight?"

I shake my head and he lets go of my hair. My tummy leans against the cold leathered wood as I hear him explain what he had just asked me. From that moment on, I get in a sort of haze.