I run back inside with Mace's hand strongly in mine. We are barely inside that he puts his hands on my shoulder to rub and heat me up. I open the first door to my right and get in the sauna, him on my heels.

We both moan from delight as we ravish in this new source of heat. I try to sit in this romantically lit Himalayan salt sauna, but the wooden benches are too hot for our bare skin. So we stay embraced to each other, trembling still despite the heat in the room.

"The last one in the bath has to watch the other fuck our hosts." I let out as a tease, already leaving the sauna to get back into the main bath, when he spins around and sprints to beat me.

I wasn't expecting him to run away from me that fast.

I reach the steps before him, but he jumps from the side, splashing water everywhere.

"That was cheating, Marcel!" I exclaim as I stop in my tracks, water only to my hips.

He swims to me with the largest grin. He takes one step towards me, both arms reaching for me.

"You should choose your words more carefully, my love." He smirks, his eyes on my breasts until his lips wrap around the nipple closest to him, perfectly at his height. He growls against my skin, and rubs his teeth on my skin before applying sharp but careful pressure on the nipple.

"Is the buffet open to all?" I hear Emma's voice before I can see her.

She swims to my side, looking at me to answer, but it's Marcel that responds. His enthusiasm makes me instantly jealous.

"It is, but Grace has to watch. Isn't that what you asked for, my love?"

"It's what you cheated into happening."

"I'm not complaining. You'll get your time to shine later." She winks at me as she takes Marcel's hand and swims away.

She guides him to the other side of the bath. She jumps and exposes her bare behind to him as she sits on the edge. Marcel grips her hips and makes her slide closer to him. Her groin is right in his face. Both of her legs fall lazily over his shoulders as his mouth connects with her. I breathe in and out deeply. Very deeply. To control the rising jealousy inside of me.

Her moan echoes through the entire room. It's even louder than the music, and that's when I notice Logan has joined my side.

"I leave her for two minutes and she's already taken advantage of the situation. You didn't want to join them?"

"I lost a dare. I'm condemned to watch until they're done."

"Mmmh." He thinks and sneaks behind me, pulling me deeper into the water with him. "Condemned to watch, yes, but you could also enjoy the view."

"What do you propose?"

"You could watch them from the best seat in this house." He pulls my arse to his groin as he sits at the first station. He raises a hand on my torso to take a handful of my breast. My moan is instantaneous. "You could ride me as you watch. What do you say, Princess?"

I slide my hand on his to apply more pressure to my upper body. I never realised how big his hands were. I turn my head to the side to look at him. I bite my lower lip, feeling the reaction it gets from him against my bum.

"I'd say this Princess needs a stallion."

He lifts my hips with ease, and my core gets introduced to the tip of the iceberg that is Logan Kent. I'm thankful to be already wet with Marcel's essence, because getting accustomed to every inch of him would have hurt. He guides me all the way down until I feel more filled now than I was after dinner.