"Did you pack the sculptures already?" I ask Logan as I roll my suitcase out of my bedroom.

"I did. We're all packed. Emma is checking the rooms upstairs to see if somebody forgot something and then we're off. Where's Marcel?"

"He is making sure everything is back to normal in the basement."

"Good. I forgot about that. Alright. Do you need help carrying your things?"

"No, you go on with what you need to do. We'll meet in the car."

I struggle carrying all my bags at once to the vehicle. My suitcase doesn't roll in the snow, and it takes me twice the strength to get to the car. The boot of the SUV is open. The space is already packed with everybody else's things. I gently put my belongings on top of the others, trying to be very careful not to put pressure on the sculptures.

Marcel joins me and ensures that everything is in order before closing the door over us. We get on each side and take place on the back seat.

"Did you get to finish your article?" Marcel asks me, buckling his seat belt.

"I did. I sent it to Shelley already. I did that this morning." I answer him and reach for his hand to hold.

"Good. That means we can enjoy ourselves tonight."

"I wasn't going to let work get in the way of our date at the spa."

"I hope not. You already broke your rule as it is."

"What rule?"

"Our first night here, you told me to forget about the world and our reality and to only think about work when we'll leave."

"I think we have succeeded."

"I wouldn't say that we forgot about the world, but we did make the most of this retreat."

"What was your favourite thing about the last two weeks?"

"I think that's fairly obvious. I would be sad if your answer was different from mine."

"We say it at the same time. 1... 2... 3!"

"When you said yes."

"Sex."

"What?!" He grins, but he is definitely shocked I didn't share his answer.

"For a moment, I forgot about that. The sex was sooooo good. You can't deny that. We spent days fucking."

"...as a result of our engagement."

"I'm sorry." I chuckle, feeling dumb to have forgotten the most important moment of my life. "I want to change my answer then."

"Too late for that. I see where your interest lies." He teases, digging the dimple on his cheek with a smile.

"You know what I was thinking about earlier?" I change the subject. "I can't wait to be in the Cherokee with you."

Logan joins us in the car, surprising me as he opens the door on the driver's side. I get distracted a second, and focus my attention on Mace again.

"I had a dream last night, and you were teaching me how to fly."

"I could if you wanted me to. I don't know if the weather in Cambridge would allow it. But if it's sunny, I would certainly bring you back and let you fly the plane again."

"You fly?" Logan asks, turning his attention to us when Emma finally joins us in the car. He looks at her, and then turns his head again to look at Marcel.