idk

TW: drinking at the last paragraph.

Grillbys POV:

I turn around to see him. I start back away from him in fear. "now, now, calm down. I'm not new to a belittling comment or two. I won't punish you for that. " he says and I calm ever so slightly but not enough to where I'm ok.

"How did you get in here. " I ask my voice trembling. "Don't worry about that. I need you to do something for me. " he says "what." I ask "you remember that key I had you steal?  Use it to where I told you and get me parts from the machine in it. Then bring it to the forest. Then I need you to steal something else after that, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. " he says, writing down something in a notebook he had.

"I can't! I can't do this anymore! I don't want to be apart of this anymore! " I yell and he pauses before he chuckles sadistically, closing his notes. "grillby, you forget~ " he says walking up to me and grabbed my solder making us sholder to sholder and I start to tremble in fear "you don't have a choice~" he says "unless of course, You want them to die~ if so I can do that with just a push of a button~" he comments making me stiffen, knowing I have no choice but to do as told and I just brake down crying, falling to the ground, feeling powerless. "Do as I say. And they'll be safe. Got it?" he asks and I just nod

"Please.. don't hurt them.. Ill do whatever you want.. Just don't hurt them.." I say in defeat "good. " he leaves but before he does he says one last thing "don't fail me if you know what's good for you. " he says before closing the door behind him as I just sit there and sob until no more tears can come out.

Sans pov:

I woke up to pap making breakfast like normal. "Morning pap " I say "hello brother! did you sleep well? " he asked and I nod. He's humming his theme as he's cooking and I wait patiently. He soon served up some eggs and places ketchup next to it. "Thanks pap " I ask "of course dear brother! " he smiles.

We both start talking and eat and do our own thing for a bit not long after. "Hey pap, what time do we gotta leave for the store? " I ask "we'll go at four. So in 3 hours! Why? " he asks "mind if I check on grill for a bit? " I ask. "Of course not, just be home soon! " he smiles knowing his much I worry for grilb. "Thanks pap " I say. I teleport to grillbys and walk in. Seeing the usual people.

I sit down and grill sets down a bottle. I look up at his face to start talking but immediately stops my eyes full of worry. "Grill, did you get any sleep last night? " I ask. He had Baggs under his eyes, his eyes full of so many sad and confused emotions it was..heartbreaking.

"Yes I did. Don't worry about it. " he said tiredly without any emotion. "But-" I start "sans, I appreciate your concern but I can assure you I'm alright. I was just busy last night and got done later then expected." he says "You know if you need to talk.. I'm here for you. " I say and he just nods and I just sigh not talking about it anymore. I'm worried for him but I can't do much sadly.

I text pap saying that I'll be home late and to just go to the store without me and he didn't question me. I kept trying to talk but grillby quickly shut down into a non talking state. He used to be a selective mute and not talk unless absolutely necessary but has gotten better over time. But when he's stressed or overworked he goes mute and will do sign language instead or if he can't he'll nod or shake his head.

However he didn't respond to me in any way this time. I could tell he acknowledged me, but said nothing. Not even a nod or head shake. I dedicated to stake it out till he closes to talk to him. I'm too worried to let him stay silent about what's going on. He would to this to me too. And I don't care if he gets upset with me as long as I know he's safe.

Grillbys POV:

God why won't he leave. He keeps talking to me but I'm too stressed to talk. I pretty much shut down not able to say anything even if I wanted to. I just hope he leaves after closing.