idk

Two:panic attacks, mentions of suicide

3rd person pov

before the moment lasted any longer grillby realized that fuku is still at his house "wait! what time is it?! I need to watch fuku" he says not wanting fuku alone. He tries to get up but fails and grunts, still in pain as he wasn't fully healed before waking up. "You shouldn't move yet, you're not fully healed. " gaster says worried and grillbys eyes widen in panic and his flames flair. "Get away from them! " grillby yells in both anger and panic. He goes to start an attack but realized its pointless though his flames are still ablaze.

"Hey, it's ok!" sans tries to calm him. "How is it ok when he-?! " "he was controlled by something using the code. It wasn't him. We killed what was controlling him,ok? he won't hurt you." sans says calmly. Gaster puts his head down in shame. "Yes. I apologize for anything and everything I did while not in control of my body and magic. If it'll make you feel better, I'll let you harm me in return for anything that happened while I wasn't in control. My hp is now back to normal. I will take damage. You can hurt me as you please. " he says. And grillby thinks for a minute.

He wants to hurt him. He wants to kill him for everything he put him through. He doesn't want to see his face. He doesn't want to see him alive. He wants him dead. He wants to watch him dust in front of him and finally feel free of his bind. He wants him to be tortured just like he was. But.. It doesn't feel right to him. Even if he wants to so badly he doesn't have it in him to kill. Despite everything he cant bring himself too.

Grillbys hands turn into fists, fueled by anger but let's out a sigh. "Just.. Don't come near me or Fuku. It's sans choice if he let's you near him.." Is all he can say, venom spilled over his words in pure hatred. He knows he wasn't in control. Sans wouldn't lie with that.. But still.. That's the face he saw torture him over and over. Made him lose hope and want to die. Even possibly kill himself to escape all this pain that he endured.. He can't stand to look at that face. The face the smiled at all his pain..

"Please get me home. I'm worried about Fuku.. " grillby begs say and sans nods "pap I'll stay over at grills till he's better enough to fully take care of himself. I can heal the rest of his injuries. " sans says and papyrus nods. "Ill teleport you two to asgores. " sans says to papyrus and gaster and they nod. Sans grabs papyru's hand before gaster and pap leave with blue particles left floating in the air before dispersing.

"Thanks guys for your help.. If you didn't come here Grillby would've.. " sans's voice trails off not wanting to continue that train of thought. "yes.. Thank you.. " grillby says thankful. "No problem. Sorry we didn't get here sooner. Take care. You know how to get us if you need anything " ink says and I nod. They say their quick goodbyes and leave.

Sans turns if full attention back to the fire element and helps him stand up "can I use blue magic to help you stand?" sans asks looking at grillby as he tenses at the question. He thinks for a minute before finally speaking.

"..If I say let go of me you better fucking let go of me immediately." He says Full seriousness and fear lased in his voice like a woven blanket wrapped around his words as he spoke, looking at sans with in intense look as if peering into his soul as he's trusting how whole being in the little skeletons powers that are the same that harmed him before by a different being

He knows he won't be able to move much without large amount of pain if he denied but the fear of it being used against him horrified him. Like he stated a few days ago he knows sans would never hurt him on purpose but that fear still lingers.. "Of course. As soon as you don't like it let me know. " sans says.

Sans puts a hand on grillby's chest and he tenses a bit. "Ill give you a count down, ok? " sans asks and gets a hesitant nod from grillby. "Three.." Sans looks at grillby's face to see if there is any sign that he completely wants to back out. "Two .. " he says calmly and gives a longer pause but when he sees no retaliation from grillby gives one last word "one." He says and takes hold of grillby's soul, taking weight off his body and easing the pain and grillbys breath hitches, trying to keep calm and puts a hand on his own chest.