clues and confusion

Grillby's pov:

I was shoved against the wall by blue magic face to face with him.
"You told him. What did I tell you would happen if you told them? " he says calmly but sternly, sending shivers down my spine. "NO PLEASE! I'M SORRY! PLEASE NO! " I beg. "GRILLBY, WHAT'S HAPPENING?! " sans shouts in terror. "This what what happens when you don't listen. " he yells "SANS! " I shout "GRILLBY! " he shouts back before that bitch shoots him with a blaster. "SANS!!!" I shout in emotional pain as I watch him start to dust.

He drops me and I run over to sans and hug him "I-it'll Be Ok! You'll Be Ok! " I sob, wiping his tears. "grillby.. " he says weakly "What is it sans? I'm right here, you'll be ok! Just stay with me! " I cry more "this is all..your.. Fault.. " he says barely above a whisper before he dusts in my arms, leaving only his jacket and I hug it tightly "I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry, sans.. " I say, my tears burning small holes in his hood.

"Looks like I was right. He did hate you once he found out. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut. Then you could've been happy with him. Possibly even had a family. " he said as I heard him walk twords me and he lifts my chin making me look at him. "Stay. quiet." is all I hear before bolting up. I clutch my chest and cry, trying to breath.

I look around to see I'm in my room and I slowly calm down. I stay and sit for a while, that dream being the only thing on my mind. I check the time and see I have an hour before I normally get up for work. I decided that would go early and I get dressed, grab my keys, and drive to the bar.

I clean and wipe down everything and open early. slowly people came in and I walk around doing my job in a mindless, zombie-like state. All I could think of was the argument and the dream. I really wish I could tell him but..I don't want them dead..

Sans pov:

After I woke up and ate with pap I decided to teleport to the boss computer so I could check on grill but what I saw made my soul drop. it was dismantled. I immediately teleport back home to get pap "pap you gotta see this. Now. " I say and he's confused but agreed once he saw my face. I teleport to the computer and he covers his face in shock "what happened?! " he asked "that's the thing, I don't know. " I said. We start looking around to see if there were any clues about who or what took it apart.

"I don't get it. Why would someone take this apart? It's not like anybody knows about this except-..gaster." I say "but why would he take this apart? He has no use for inventing stuff anymore. " he says "I'm not sure.. Let's go ask. " I say and pap nods. I teleport us to asgore's home and knocked on the door.

The door opened to asgore's greeting us "oh boys welcome! What brings you two here? " he asks, letting us in "we just came to talk to gaster for a sec" I say. Just then gaster emerges from his room "oh boys, hello. What brings you here? " he asks. "We need to talk to you. " I say and he looks confused

"It's better if we show you. " pap says. And gaster nods. We say goodbye to asgore's and I teleport him to the computer. "WHAT DID YOU BOYS DO TO MY COMPUTER?! DID YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO BUILD THIS?! " he yells distraught, looking at the pieces. "Wait you didn't do this? " asks pap "No! why would I?! This took forever to build! ugh! " he groans "wait so that mean you two didn't either? " he asks "no. we assumed you did since nobody we know of knows about this. " answered pap.

"Hmm.." he hums. He takes a closer look at the leftover pieces. "Whoever did this was vary specific with what they grabbed. Though a bit clumsy based on the melting points. That needed to be unwelded. " there's an oil spill over here! " pap says. We both look over to see a small trail. "Papyrus, follow that and see if it leads anywhere, sans help me look for anymore clues. " he says and me and pap nods and pap leaves to do as told.

We keep looking for any clues of who did this I glance at the floor and see small burn marks and scratches on the floor. "The scratches here are relatively new but nothing too important. But the burn marks.. " "weren't caused by any type of tool. " gaster answered.

"So what do you think caused it? " I asked "I'm not sure." he says as he traces the marks and picks up a black obsidian like rock from the spot that was burnt. "Obsidian.." I mumble "Sans go check the machine in my-your old house. " he asks of me and I nod. I do as told but same thing. however no burn marks on the floor. And the scratches look more old then the others however still new. I look at the pieces missing and it's similar to the ones missing in the boss computer. The things that are missing are vary specific. I teleport back and tell gaster what I saw and pap walks in not long after I started explaining what I saw.

"So? " asked gaster "they go out of the underground so nothing would be left here. But the oil cuts off but there are tire marks. So we know how they got here. " pap said "the pieces missing are similar to-No but that can't be.. Tch. if only my blueprints survived. " he mumbled to himself "similar to what? " pap asks. "Nothing, I'm most likely wrong. All Though.. " gaster mumbles the last bit.

After a while we decided to go to home and think. I teleported gaster back to asgore's house and we said out goodbyes before we went home. "So what do you think? " asked pap and I think. Burn marks, melting made from a non metal tool, obsidian like rock, and oil...

"I think I have a lead. " I say as I get up "I'm going to grillbys. " I say before teleporting to said place, walking in and sitting down "oh sans you're early. " he says setting down a bottle. "Yeah I suppose so. " I say "want to hang out after work? " I ask "um.. Yeah I suppose we could.." he says With a slight smile and I smile back.

After a while of talking and making fun he closes up the bar as today was an early close. I help him clean and lock up. "Wanna go to your house or mine? " he asks. "yours is fine. " I say and he nods. We walk over to his parked truck and he unlocks it. As we were walking to the driver and passenger door I can't help but notice dried oil on his trunk. I take note and get into the truck as he drives to his house.

He closes the door behind us and I sit down as he goes to get changed. Not long after he comes down and grabs his apron that's stained with something "would you like me to cook you some dinner? " he asks "sure, if you don't mind. " I reply as he puts his apron on "why is your apron stained? What's on it? " I ask "oh don't worry about it. Its just a stain I got when I was uh fixing up my car. " he says and I nod "Mhm."

"Also grill I wanted to apologize for storming out yesterday.. I'm just worried. But.. If you can't tell me then I'll trust you.. But once you can tell me please.. Please do " I say and he pauses "I-...Its ok don't worry about it. I get it. From your perspective you have every right to have that reaction..I promise I'll explain everything when I can. Just give me some time alright? " he responds and I nod "of course. "

Something going on. And I'll get to the bottom of this. After a while the food finished and we ate. It felt nice doing this. I hope there's still a chance for us after this blows over.. I still love him..

Soon we watched a movie and laughed together just like we used to. Soon I said my goodbyes and left his house. Though on my way out I did place a tracker in his truck just incase.