idk

Tw: mentions of suicide

3rd POV:

they stayed in each others embrace for who knows how long? They didn't care. They just wanted each others company. But suddenly they hear fuku walk down stairs and she stops in front of them, holding her phone. "Uncle grillby.." fuku starts getting his full attention. "Yes? what is it star? " he asks " um moms on the phone..she wants to talk with you. " she says.

Grillbys pov:

I sigh and hold my hand out for her phone and she gives it to me and I hesitate before putting it too my 'ear', getting up and walking out of the room. "Yes flair?" I say "where were you?! You left fuku alone outside for almost 2 hours! Are you crazy?! " she yells and I pull the phone away from my ear, her loud voice hurting my head though I could still hear her yelling. "What if she got kidnapped or hurt or god knows what! I can't get her if she was in trouble! You said you would be there! what the fuck happened?!" She yelled.

"Flair, believe me, I was worried about that the whole time..I could never live with myself if something happened to her.. " I say thinking of what would've happened if I didn't do as told what she would've gone through..

she calms a bit, though obvious anger in her voice. Im sure if she was here in front of me she would dust me. "What was so important that you didn't give a heads up or even pick up the phone when we called."  she asks. My mouth opens to speak but no words are able to come out. The words get caught in his throat as if it was choking me, causing me to not being able to speak.

I can't help but feel like gaster is behind me forcing me not to speak a word.

"Grillby I swear I am two seconds away from flying back and getting her if you don't fucking answer me. " she says. "I.. Don't want to talk about it.. " I say quietly. "No, you will talk about it! You put my daughters safety at risk for fucks sake!" She rases her voice. "I-...I know but-..Please I don't want to talk about it.." I beg not wanting to have to relive what I went through by explaining. Sans walked in and heard her angered voice through the phone.

"Grill, let me handle it. You need to lay down, you can't deal with yelling right now. " sans says worried and I pull the phone away from my head and cover the phone to have her not hear this conversation. "No, she's my sister.. Ill handle her.. " I say "grillby with her yelling at you, you're going to get sent into another panic attack. you're already starting to shake, just let me talk to her. " sans says. I'm hesitant but agree and hand sans the phone. And I go back in with fuku.

Sans pov:

"Hey flair, whats up? " I asked. I have met grillbys sister a few times. And she's alright even though it might not look like that now. "Sans? Why did he give you the phone. " she asked confused and angry. "I told him to. Look I know you're upset but he just went through a lot.. And you know him just as well as me. If he doesn't want to talk about something it's for good reason. I pushed him to try and tell me just like you are and.. Lets just say I wish I didn't.. " I say and she sighs and calms down now trying process the situation.

"Can you at least tell me what happened? " she asked calmer. "Not without his permission.. But let me just tell you he wasn't trying to put her in danger. He was actually doing everything in his power to do the opposite. He really cares for her. He would never put her safety at risk if he had a choice. But he's starting to have panic attacks and you yelling at him was about to send him into another one. He doesn't have his phone right now and hasn't all day. When he's ready to go into further detail he will. But for now just please take his word. He understands you're upset and you have every right to from your perspective. But just throw him a bone, ok? " I explain and flair sighs.