Baltimore Too Newyork City

Shani mom: SHANI BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW !!

Shani: Im up why you yelling ma i mugged her because she always doses this.

Shain mom : Because you live in Baltimore and you know they planes come early girl.

Shani: Do i really have to go mama daddy be on that stuff and he live in the ghetto i scrunched up my face because my dad has no morals in life.

Shani mom: Yes baby girl you no money getting tight and we going to lose the house sooner or later.

Little 8 year old shani sighed because she knew it was true.

she had been through alot in her short time of living. She had been touched,beat and almost raped by the one person she loved so much.

shani grew up faster than most kids her age causing her to be more advanced.

Shani loved the idea of NYC but living with her dad would be something else, she had to visit him every summer because of court laws but living with him??

Shani put on her coat and kissed her mom and older brother goodbye. her dad's wife jen flew down to come and get her since she couldn't fly on her own.

Flash forward it has been 5 years since shani last seen her mom and older brother

it was 2 o'clock at night and i could not sleep. i thought about going downstairs but i would probably get slapped or hit so i decided to hop out of my window and go to the Deiley.

after walking 5 minuets i was about to walk in until i seen kay and dougie standing on the side. i tried my best to avoid them but ofc doug has to say something.

Dougie : Hey shani he said walking towards her.

Shani: Hey small legs she said back

he rolled his eyes at the name she been calling him for years now.

Dougie : Stop calling me that now im way taller than you now he said hugging her waist.

Shani rolled her eyes because he was right.

Shani : Hey kevin

Kay: Stop calling me that dummy call me kay or flock he looked at her and rolled his eyes.

Shani: Kev- Kay why you be so mean to me and I don't do nun to you sassy ass lil boy.

Kay: suck my dick i just dont like you and you no why whore.

Shani and Dougie looked token back by his words.

Dougie: We gone walk you home shani since its dark out so hurry up.

Shani: Yall can leave especially his gay ass shani said Boldly.

kay just looked at her and walked away while dougie stood and waited for her.

after she got her snacks for tonight she told dougie to come on and he dapped up his guys and ran behind her.

Dougie knew about shani abusive father and step mother so he always tried to make her smile in some way.

Dougie : Why you and yo husband always fighting Infront of me he playfully rolled his eyes.

Shani just laughed at his jokes because dougie was her only true friend and he was funny asf.

Shani knew dougie was 14 and she was 13 but they acted the same age even tho it was a 1 year age gap.

Dougie snuck back in the room with shani because his mom and dad would not be home in 3 Days. they didn't even leave a key.

dougie went in shani hidden room in her closet witch they had decorated over time.it was big and even had a tv and bed so when he did not want to go home he just went there instead.

Shani and dougie took a shower and yes together because the water could not be on for too long or her step mom would come up stairs.

Dougie didn't even have water at his house so this is how he has taken showers and baths for years he was use too looking at shani naked because since they were kids she would let him shower at her house.

he never looked at shani in a sexuall way because he never thought about it and didn't plan too.

As it was shani turn to wash off the soap dougie dropped his soap so he went down to pick it up but stopped when he seen the big cut on shani back.

Dougie: Shani what tf happened to your back.

Shani was confused because she wasn't aware anything was there,

Shani: What you mean ?

Dougie touched the side of her back causing her to feel pain.

she got beat yesterday but didn't feel anything.

they got out the shower and went back in the room. when shani needed to go get ice from downstairs she tipped toed downstairs just to find a not on the counter.

Dear "shani we have left for 4 weeks because we need a break from you and we need to get some money we did not leave anything for you so go suck some dick to pay for food P.S JEN

As shani got ice and went upstairs she heard dougie crying and walking back and forth. when she got up the stairs she asked what was wrong but all he did was hug her.

Dougie: I love you so much shani I can't even explain it. I promise you when I make it you never got too worry about shit like this happening. I think about every thing you did for me and wonder how I'm going to pay you back. imma buy you anything you want with no hesitation ma just wait.

I felt a tear come down my face and yes from what he said but the fact he thinks i want him to pay me back really hurt me. I love DOUGIE FOR DOUGIE not that i feel bad for him or anything like that but i look up to him as a big brother as someone ill take a bullet for over my dad or anyone at that.

Shani: I love you more than you would ever no small legs and i hope you no i do this from my heart doug.

he smiled and i locked my door and
just as i closed my door i heard a bang and people running upstairs.

I opened the door and seen 5 police officers.

Officer: Rawshawd hill you are under the arrest for the murder of Thomps willyams

Shani just shook her head as if she was having a dream.

He couldn't hurt anyone....right 😔?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y'all Dougie and Shani has known each other since she would come and visit her dad so he knew her longer than anyone

Y'all felling the vibes ?

Why kay acting stink 😒

Shani bout to suck some zick 🤣

Dougie going to jail 🤚🏽🙄