22

3 month later

"Kay watch Kevin for me while I finish this design" Shani jogged towards Kay's gaming room with a smiling baby boy.

"I told you I was going to watch him today anyways just put on his clothes" Kay stood up turning off his gaming equipment.

"Mmcht that's the worst part about it" Shani gave Kay their baby boy and walked out.

Kay shortly followed behind her making it to her workroom

"Look at mommy putting work before us" Kay turned Kevin towards her.

"Kay don't fu- freaking play with me" Shani glanced at him while he laughed.

"He wanna sister or brother to play with so he won't be lonely ma" Kay placed Kevin in his crib and walked towards Shani.

"My baby can't even talk yet" Shani straight-faced him.

"I know but he gone be bored without no siblings" Kay started feeling around her body.

"I'm still healing" Shani lied to Kay because she still wasn't ready to have sex in general with HIM.

"What the FUCKKK" Kay threw his head back.

"This the same fucking excuse every time" Kay picked up Kevin walking off.

Shani sighed and continued working on her design for the bag release
__________________________
Kay POV

"Damn my nephew getting big" Dougie picked baby Kevin up gently.

"Don't be cussing around my baby you demon.

Dougie gave him a (Nigga really)look and continued to play with baby Kevin

"What Shani been doing she went ghost after having baby Kevin?"Nas asked suspiciously.

"Let me find out you killed my heart and she been dead since she got out" B-Love mugged Kay.

"I ain't do shit to her ass she been acting weird and off lately" Kay slouched back on the Couch.

"She got a new man's?? OH SHITTT" Nas said as if he was instigating.

"She needs a new man's" Dougie mumbled while sitting Kevin back in his car seat.

"What nigga?"Kay stood up.

"Ahhem" Dougie stood up straight fixing his shirt.

"SHE NEED a new man's" Dougie sized him up and walked off.

"Y'all niggas beefing or some my heart let me know something?"Nas laughed while smoking his blunt.

"Nahh I'm starting to think dat nigga wanna fuck ha" Nas started choking hard while B-love patted his back dying of laughter.

"NIGGA WHAT?"Love said after finally getting off the floor.

"Nigga been acting mad day room every since he found out I cheated.

"I mean if we being fare....he could've been fucked her if he wanted to..he knew her longer than us" Nas shrugged.

"Ion even care if they do she not my girl and she just gone stay the fuck away from my son" Kay set back down getting comfortable.

"You treat that girl like shit and expect to deal with it? Start building with yo shorty before another nigga do it" Love was about to hit his blunt before kay hit it and got up.

"Imma catch y'all lil niggas later" Kay dapped everyone but love was still mugging him. ohh

"You owe me a blunt too nigga" Love pushed him grabbing his keys.