19

Continuing ....

"Mar?"Shani stood up hugging him but feeling herself go straight through him.
__________________________
"Shani you good"Dougie was shaking her rapidly.

"Yea yea I'm okay"Shani looked around realizing she was definitely in the hospital.

"We're Kay at ?"Dougie scrunched up his face.

"He getting food.

"Why you didn't go get nothing?

"I didn't wanna leave you in here by yourself.

"Mmcht go get you something to eat I promise I'm not going to leave you"Dougie sighed.

"I'm serious if you even feel a little weird press that lil button"Dougie grabbed his wallet and jacket.

Kay walked back in the room

"Ight imma see you tomorrow i gotta take a shower and go to the studio"Dougie kissed her forehead and her stomach leaving out the door.

Kay just set their mugging the sight

"Y'all fucking or something?let me know now so I can get the fuck out this hospital.

"Mmcht by the fuck"Shani was just pissed with Kay overall.

"I'm here for my child honestly"Kay continued eating while on his phone.

"The baby not yours"Kay stopped eating.

"What?

"The baby not yours" She lied through her teeth.

Kay stood up

"I knew you was a lil thot pocket and we not together no more ether"He grabbed his belongings leaving the room also.

She knew the baby was Kay's for real she just didn't want the stress of him right now
__________________________
2 Hours later

"So you could go back home and you'll be just fine...and please remember you have a chance at surviving having your baby...it's rare but it happens"Shani smiled at the lady.

"Thank you,I'll never forget this moment if I'm still alive after my child"Shani wrote herself out and called a Uber.
__________________________
At home

Shani didn't have anyone too talk tø instead of one person

"Hello?

"Um you doing anything right now ?

"Nahh I just got done in the Stu but you good?

"Yea could you come over tho?

"Yea just let me get changed an- just bring your clothes over here I don't wanna be alone.

"Ight I'm on the way
__________________________
15 minutes later

*KNOCK
*KNOCK
*KNOCK

"Coming"Shani little legs sped walked to the door.

"Who is it?

"Dthang

Shani smiled on the inside unlocking the door

"Hey ma"Shani jumped in his arms holding his neck.

Dthang was genuinely concerned because she looked beautiful but yet sick like she wasn't eating enough

"Damn I see someone miss me"Shani kissed his neck.

"I'm sorry to call you on short notice"Shani got down walking towards her room.