18

Next Day

"You know what you did wrong right?

Dougie was sitting up gossiping with Shani because she ain't got no friends she like

"I mean yea but Kay wants to move far away without telling me so why not?

"Mmcht if you say so,just don't fall for his bullshit ma he got a history with putting his hands on females.

Dougie didn't like the idea that Shani had came up with

"I-I didn't know that"Shan was more concerned than worried because she fight back.

"You really think you having a girl"Dougie set up rubbing her huge stomach on her little body.

"Nahh I know it's a boy I can feel it but my head telling me otherwise.

Dougie never imagined her pregnant at this age but he supported her in every way possible

"What you doing for your birthday?

"I ain't gone have no stale ass cake if that's what you asking"Dougie mugged her while laughing.

"You see what that bitch said? Her birthday cake was stale as shit tho.her party was In somebody else basement"Dougie shook his head kissing her stomach.

"Imma catch you in a few days I'm going back to my spot MH.

Shani got up locking the door,her stomach dropped in a deep pain as she tried walking back to the couch

"What the fuck"Shani grabbed her phone calling dougie back.

"Yea I left something?"Dougie answered the phone confused because he had just made it to the elevator.

"No no no just come ba-AHHH FUCK"Shani dropped her phone holding her stomach.

Dougie rushed back opening the door with his key

"You want me to call Kay ?

"Yea please"Shani breathed harder while feeling the pain travel through her body.

"Dougieee"Shani cried out his name because the pain was getting worse.

Dougie couldn't get a answer from kay

"Mmcht this nigga being mad dayroom asking why I'm with you and not about his child"Dougie threw his phone picking Shani up off the floor.

"We gone drive to the hospital Ight"Dougie helped her put her shoes on.

Shani cried with her head in his shoulder

"It hurt so bad"Shani cried out and Dougie held onto her feeling how hot she was.

"Just keep taking deep breath's.

Dougie put her in the car jumping in the driver seat
__________________________
Hospital 🏥

Dougie was waiting for Shani in the waiting room

"Family of shaniyah Davis ?"a tall male doctor asked.

Kay and Shani mom stood up and so did dougie

A lot of people came for Shani but they all couldn't go back

"Yea what's the update?"Dougie seemed more concerned than Kay and everyone else.

"Well for starters if you didn't get here when you did her or that child wouldn't be here sir.

"She doing all this because I fucking left for a day extra ass"Dougie turned around to him while pulling his fists back punching Kay hard in the chest.

Kay stood their looking at him with anger as her punched back and a full fight broke out

Dougie and Kay were both great fighters so they both got hits in

Dougie threw a near by chair at Kay making him fall back

"THIS WHY I DIDN'T WANT HER FUCKING WITH YOU"The guard pulled dougie back as her tried slipping off to Kay.

"ALL YOU DO IS THINK ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN YOUR CHILD AND GIRLFRIEND IS LITERALLY FIGHTING FOR  THEIR LIFE

Kay and dougie were both calming down and was aloud to see Shani

"I'll go first"Dougie walked in front of Kay closing the door.

Shani set there for a moment before realizing someone entered the room

"You ain't happy to see me gawdamm"Shani joked.

Dougie chuckled

"Nahh Kay just on bullshit"Dougie rubbed her stomach.

The fact if they didn't act fast her or the child would be dead is what worried him

"I think you should move back in until you have the baby.

"But Kay- Fuck him that nigga said you doing this because he was gone.

Shani scrunched yo her face

"How the-never mind we'll talk about it.

Shani didn't want to tell nobody the bad news because she knew it would hurt everyone

"Can you tell everyone to come in"Dougie did just that.

After everyone walked in she sighed seeing Kay still mumbling and bitching

"I might die"The room grew silent.

"What?"Shani mom looked at her confused.

"Giving birth to the baby will drain my body of the fluids I need which will probably result in me losing my life"Everyone gasped and started whispering.

"Kay sperm wasn't strong enough to create the child in the first place so that's why it took so long"Kay mugged her while getting on his phone.

Dougie couldn't take the sight of his ONLY real friend tell him that she was going to lose her life

"You can't do anything to stop it?no med or anything?" Kay's mom said.

"No I would have to kill the baby if I wanted to live"Kay looked up at her.

"You not doing that so might as well say you're good bye to everyone"Kay stood up gathering his things.

Shani was too stunned to speak

"How the fuck could you say some shit like that"His mom spoke while standing up causing everyone to look at him.

"She lived a good life ma whatever she trying to do she can do it in the next life"Kay mom swung on him hitting him in his jaw then pulling him out by his hair.

Shani mom looked hurt but Shani was wondering why she was here

"What did you need ma"Shani still had a smile on her face because she believed god will bring her through it.

"I-I need some money and you dying"Shani smile dropped instantly.

"Bitch-ma'am just come on out the door"Dougie cut Shani off grabbing her mom.

She seen a face that looked familiar but she couldn't put a finger on it

"Do I know you from somewhere she asked the nurse"the man turned and looked directly at her.

"Yea,you can't remember your own brother face ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TEA BITCH 🍵

Kay really blowing me 🙄

Baby flock might not be here or will she/He ?

What y'all thinking BOY OR GIRL ?