25

7 months later.....

"Wake up mommy baby" Shani kissed Kevin's face multiple times before he woke up smiling.

Shani had officially got her home together and even met a few people around the way

She and Von was getting closer but in a best-friend-type situation

Von liked her a lot but knew he wasn't a loyal boyfriend so they both settled on being friends. they had grown a strong bond for the short time of her being down there.

"Aye shorty you wanna go swimming" Von yelled from downstairs.

Shani picked a now wide-awake Kevin up heading downstairs

"Yea but- Ain't no but nothing yo ass been in the house too long" Von stood up grabbing Kevin who was reaching for him.

"Damn nigga I was going to say I got nothing to swim in" Shani stood up grabbing food to cook.

"Oh...wear bra and panties" Von shrugged his shoulders while walking into the kitchen.

"We going with people?

"Nah I just want it to be us today" Von slapped her neck.

They talked and laughed while she cooked

"You should meet my mama," Von said out of nowhere.

"I did meet her"Shani looked at Von sideways.

"Nah like actually say something to her and not hide behind me" Von smirked while putting Kevin on the couch to watch Dino's world.

"Well I guess...and I was drunk, I ain't want her to see me like that "Shani passes out the plates and fixed Kevin a bottle.

"If you say so" Von said walking off upstairs.

"Ma-ma" Kevin said as Shani set beside him with some grits.

"Yes baby," She said excitedly.

"Dada" Kevin said while looking back at the TV.

Shani wiped the tears that fell and went to the downstairs bathroom
_________________________
3 hours later...

"Fuckkk Von" Shani moaned and groaned.

"Stop moving" Von put it back in.

Shani was now holding onto his dreads for dear life

"Ight I'm done"Von got up making sure he did it correctly.

Shani had cut herself on accident and Von cleaned and stitched it up

"Okay, the hood doctor" Shani saw he did a great job.

Von shook his head while putting up his things

Her phone started ringing

"Von get Kevin's baby bag so we can go"Shani picked up her phone without looking at it.

"Hello?

"Hellooo?"Shani looked at the phone seeing it was an unsaved number.

She hung up but they called again

"Who playing on my phone"Shani was getting irritated.

"Yo baby daddy who else"Shani realized it wasn't a jail number so that couldn't be right.

"My baby father is not with me fuck off my phone"Shani set her phone back down and continued to fix the small-ass bathing suit Von got her.

"You look good" Von jogged downstairs.

"What I tell you about doing that with my child.

"He good ain't he? You look good too.

"Thank you, if I have a nip slip I'm beating yo ass" Von shrugged his shoulders while laughing.

"You need a girlfriend Von" Shani watched as he patted Kevin back like she dose.

"Why you say dat lil folks?" von scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Because I'm tired of you bothering me" She jokingly said.

"You be at my house every day and I'm bothering you?"Von gave her a side eye as he fixed his hat.

"This is not about me right now" She playfully rolled her eyes.
_________________________
Pool...

"Von if I drop Kevin in the pool he gone learn to swim"Shani saw a video where a lady did it to her baby.

"Girl I'll beat yo ass"Von mugged her.

"I was just asking I'll never do no stupid shit like dat.

"Mhmm" Von looked her up and down before grabbing Kevin.

"Von I was just asking"Shani laughed hardly while von walked away.

She got up taking off her cover-up following them

"Y'all are such a beautiful family"An old white couple said.

"We- Thank you"Von cut me off as we walked to the steps for the pool.

"Why you cut me off?

"Because they old and white...they might think I'm kidnapping yo ass because they not used to seeing happy black people.

Shani just got in the pool ignoring his statement

"Von I wanna start a business" she played with the water.

"What's stopping you?"Von swayed baby Kevin in the water as he splashed.

"Honestly my baby father was but I think I'm ready now" Shani hopped on Von's back and put her head in the crouch of his neck.

"I support you in whatever you wanna do" Von played with baby Kevin while Shani stayed wrapped around his neck.

"Damn so I came here just to babysit yo ass," Von asked making Shani snap out of her thoughts.

"No, I was just thinking deeply" Shani got down off Von grabbing Kevin.

"Guh you ain't have to snatch him" Von mugged her getting out of the water.

"Von get yo sensitive ass on" Shani laughed as he turned around typing on his phone.

"Come on we've been hea for some hours lil folks" Von grabbed Kevin from Shani as he watched her walk to the steps to get out.

"You getting out the pool like yo ass a model or sum" Von laughed at her.

"Nahh you think I look like a model" Shani gave him a lustful side-eye.

"I tell you that every day now come on" Von opened the gate.
_________________________
Back home....

"I think I wanna do sex toys Von" Shani had put Kevin to sleep and was now looking at online vendors.

"Out of all the things in the world...Sex toys?"Von walked out of the kitchen grabbing his shoes.

"Wea you going ?"Shani asked quickly.

"I thought you was tired of me...using my accent and shit," Von said smirking at her.

"No, I'm not" Shani had got used to him being here for the past few weeks.

"Damn so I can't go get some clothes?"Von asked her as he took off his shoes.

"No, you can sleep naked until the morning" Von laughed until he saw she wasn't laughing.

"Oh you frfr" Von laid back on the couch.

"Yea, just get some in the morning. it doesn't feel right for you to leave this late at night.

"Ight ma" Von laughed as he drifted off to sleep.

Shani sent Dougie her daily text and cuddled up with Von instantly falling asleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I didn't update y'all Wattpad tripping
~
And if you DON'T LIKE MY BOOK STOP READING AND REPORTING WEIRDO ~

——
This a lengthy chapter

I'm about to stir some shit up 😜