23

Another one 👆🏾😔👆🏾

"Ma'am we can't help you if you don't say anything," The female officer said sitting across the table from Shani.

Shani was shaking rapidly while she held a small baby Kevin

"H-He-"Shani was cut off by nas, Dougie, and love running in.

Dougie took baby Kevin out of her arms handing him to nas while he hugged her

"Sir we have to finish talking to her"The female officer stood up hitting her hands on the table.

"She ain't talking to y'all"Dougie walked out of the police station holding her tight.

"He raped me, Dougie," Shani said lowly while sobbing.

Dougie heard her but didn't want everyone in her business

"You don't gotta talk right now ma just relax"Dougie picked her up sliding into the backseat.

Baby Kevin giggled while Nas played with him making Shani relax in Dougie's arms

The car was full of Kevin's giggles and coughing making Shani realize she had something to live for more than ever
__________________________
Dougie's Place / Her second home

"Just get some rest and we'll talk in the morning"Dougie carried Shani upstairs putting her in her old bed.

"Dougie please make sure Kevin is okay" Shani held his hands tight.

Dougie pulled her back up into a hug

"He gone always be okay when he with me" Dougie kissed her head.

"He hurt me Dougie" Shani tried saying but she was having a slight panic attack.

Dougie picked her up hugging her, Shani felt at peace in his arms

"I love you," Dougie said to her as he rubbed her back.

"Love you too" Shani laid with Dougie the whole night thinking about baby Kevin.

She didn't want him to witness abuse at any age so she would have to think fast about everything
--------------------------------------------
Next morning...

Shani was woken out of her sleep hearing Kevin's cries

"Is okay lil man" Dougie walked back and forth with baby Kevin.

Shani chuckled causing Dougie to look back

"My bad we woke you" Dougie held a calm baby Kevin as he looked at his mother.

"Yall okay" Shani set up.

"All it took for you to stop crying is your mommy looking at you" Dougie examined baby Kevin.

Shani grabbed baby Kevin

Then Kevin looked back up

"D-da da"Kevin reached for Dougie.

Shani and Dougie smiled at him

"DA DA" Kevin yelled getting excited that Dougie was picking him up.

"You fake you just didn't want me" Shani knew that Kevin was going to know that kay was his dad but the moment was wholesome and precious to her.

" you ready to talk to me now" Dougie looked at her.

Shani sighed while nodding her head

" let's take you to your uncle nas baby boy"Dougie played with Kevin as he walked out the door.

Shani got up doing her daily routine and hopped in the shower

"You take all fucking day" Dougie mugged shani as she dried off.

"Get out so I can get dressed.

"What haven't I seen??"Dougie looked back at his phone as she got ready.
_______________

"WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" Dougie and shani were heated with each other right now.

"I WAS EMBARRASSED" Shani yelled at him crying.

"So when he did it the first time where was i" Dougie had tears in his eyes.

"In your room" Shani set away from Dougie.

"I can't even look at you right now" Dougie grabbed his things walking out the room.

Shani wiped her face while walking downstairs

"Hey" A short light skinned girl said.

"Hi" Shani looked at her sideways because she was holding her baby.

"I'm sorry to be rude but why are you holding my child?

"Nas had to wash his hands and didn't wanna sit him down" Baby Kevin reached for shani.

Shani grabbed her baby walking back upstairs
__________________
Night time...

"So if I don't give a statement he doesn't go to jail?

" I'm afraid not ma'am" Shani didn't wanna corporate with the feds considering the fact she lost two siblings to the system.

" so you did do a rape kit?

" I mean that's something we can put him down for, but not as long as a abuse in front of a practical newborn.

" i'll get back to you tomorrow on my answer. Have a nice day.

" you too, ma'am, and I suggest you don't go around anymore due to the fact he could have did worst off the intense amount of drugs he was on.

"All right ma'am thank you.

Shani would just move far away just like she said

everybody would probably be mad, but it was for the best of her child and her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.