32

1 week ....

Catch up over the week <<

So far, this week has gone well with Kay and Kevin. Shani saw that Kay actually wanted to step up and be there for Kevin.

She has slipped up by having sex with him twice, but he understands that she just wanted to make sure it was for his son and not her.

"We're going to see my moms today," Kay picked Shani up as she was doing her lip outline.

"Kay, I almost messed up. "Put me down," she laughed as he kissed her stomach.

Kevin was trying on Kay's shirt when they walked in.

"You ain't even of age and already stealing my shit," Shani popped Kay.

"Stop cussing around him." "I told you he called me a bitch the other day." Kay just smiled and looked down at Kevin.

"You wanna meet your grandma?"

Kevin scrunched up his face.

"Grandma's crazy dad." "She hit mommy." Kevin walked off in his oversized shoes.

"What is he talking about?" Kay looked back at Shani, who was patting her head.

"Something happened, but it was long ago, and" Shani trailed off.

"Shani, shut the fuck up. Why was my son there to see it?" "Why you ain't telling me?"

"I-i didn't think it was that big of a deal" Kay just looked at her before walking off.

"Always getting me in some shit"Shani mugged Kevin walking back to the bathroom to finish her light makeup.

Kay on the other hand was having all types of thoughts
——————————————————

Kay POV💤

"Kevin come here"Kay called Kevin to the room that was connected to the sweet.

He closed the door and set Kevin down

"What's mommy been doing while y'all been at home?"Kay knew it was wrong to ask his 4 year old son but Shani wouldn't tell kay even half the truth.

"Well mon is her best friend and my friend"Kevin played with Kay's phone.

𝑊𝐻𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾 𝐼𝑆 𝑀𝑂𝑁 ?

"Mhmm.

"Oh and mommy have a boyfriend-

"And who is he?"Kay breathes got heavy.

"Umm his name kshhre"Kevin tried to pronounce.

"You mean K3 kev ?"Kay scrunched his eyebrows together.

"That's what i just said"Kevin mugged his dad walking out.

Kay went in to deep thought on should he say something or wait