28

2 Weeks....

⌇🄽🄴🅆 🅈🄾🅄🅁🄺
MAY 1
SHANI✡︎ KEVIN
.......

"YES BABY BOY"Shani watched Kevin take his first full steps.

She was currently at dougie house getting her things she left last time but she needed them now.

"You ready to see dada and show him your moves"Shani squeezed Kevin cheeks.

"Dada"Kevin repeatedly said.

Shani was honestly so scared and even surprised she came back to New York

"Y'all ready ?"Dougie came around the corner.

"Yea I was just brushing Kevin hair up.

"That nigga got more hair than me and not even fully one years old.

"Don't call my baby no nigga and his birthdays in a few days so chill chum bucket"Shani picked Kevin up walking downstairs.

"Good luck my heart"Nas blew her a kiss quickly before leaving out to his date with Jayda.
_______________________
Jail NYPD ....😒

"Ma'am we have to cheek the baby to" A big fat bitch came and tried to take my baby out my arms without warning.

"Bitch get back"Shani swatted her hand back.

"Ma'am you can just walked through that a male officer assured her.

She walked through with her baby and  gathered her things

"KEVIN PEREZ" The same big fat nipple chin bitch yell.

Shani took a deep breath before looking at baby Kevin who was smiling ear to ear like he knew what was going on

"You ain't gotta yell my gov like that"Kay mugged the officer while they set him at the table.

"Shani"Kay said calmly.

Kevin started reaching for Kay across the table

"Can I hold my son?"Kay said a little louder but Shani just looked down into her lap.

"What the fuck was your point in coming if you was just gone do this dumb shit?"Kay started getting irritated.

"Here you go"Shani got up passing Kevin to Kay.

"Damn when you stared getting thick like that?"Kay eyed her body.

"Can you just hurry up please I got a flight back home in two hours.

"Back home? You moved out of NY with my son without telling me"Kay slightly raised his voice.

"I was gone tell you -WHEN BITCH ?"Kay stood up while Kevin happily looked around.

"Quite down sir or they will be removed"The guard spoke.

Shani stayed looking at the ground

"I swear when I get out Imma - You gone what ? Beat my ass ? Youn think you did that enough"Shani looked at him in disgust.

"The day my son was born was the day you became my bitch for the rest of your life I could give less of a fuck if you thought differently"Kay smiled looking At Kevin.

"What that gotta do with you beating my ass Kay"Shani looked at him tiredly.

"You literally manipulated my mind into thinking what you was doing to me was normal...you raped me and didn't even apologize Kay Kay"Shani just looked at him as his body language was showing he was emotionally unstable and just didn't care.

"You knew how I was before you laid down and fucked me...we had a son"Kay shrugged while Kevin played with his face.

"And I'm sorry I raped you...it wasn't intentional, it just happened"Kay didn't even look like he meant it.

"Fuck you"Shani said to him as he smiled.

"Why that language?"Kay looked at Shani while smiling.

"You so fucking sick in the head" Shani looked at him while he just smiled at her.

"I might be...but one thing for sure is you told me forever Shani....you know what that mean?"Kay raised his eyebrows.

"That means for as long as we breathe we together...and i wish I would find out you been fucking someone else"Kay kissed Kevin on the cheek before her set down.

Shani let one tear fall before she quickly wiped it

"Kevin took his first steps today"Shani said while sitting on the opposite side of Kay.

"That's fucked up I wasn't there"Kay kissed Kevin a couple more time as he played with him.

"Kay when you get out how we gone do parenting?"Shani was very curious because she definitely wasn't moving back with him or he wasn't knowing were she lived.

"You just don't get it"Kay laughed while he fixed Kevin shoes.

"You my girl Shani...the same way as if I was out will be the same.

"You can play hide and seek in yo new lil city or state but you know I can find you so it's no point.

"We'll have fun seeking baby boy" Shani grabbed her baby while throwing him on her hip.

"I love you Shani"Kay smiled.

"Love you to baby daddy"Shani grabbed her purse walking off.

╮(╯▽╰)╭

"So how did it go?"Dougie asked while pulling off.

"He really the definition of delusional at its finest"Shani shrugged.

"But Kevin seemed happy that's all I'm doing it for.

"So you telling me you don't love Kay"Dougie looked at her with a funny face.

"He's my baby father...I'll never stop loving him but it's really time to let go.

Dougie nodded in agreement

"We really growing up"Dougie chuckled while talking about their past.

"I forever got you.

"I got you too.

(๑ˇεˇ๑)lala•*¨*•.¸¸laa♪  
↜↝
♡♥♡