33

Next morning .....

"Shani wake up" Kay rubbed Shani's back as she turned and tossed.

"What Kay?

"I meet my daughter today remember?

"I thought you were supposed to go yesterday?

Kay sighed cause he didn't feel like explaining that to her

"Well I didn't so get up" Kay waited for a minute but she didn't get up.

Kay walked over to his closet grabbing his Amir belt before walking back to Shani

Kay rubbed her butt for a couple of seconds before sending a hard slap across her butt

"Kayyyy" Shani whined while holding her butt.

"Get the fuck up" Kay chuckled then kissed her lips.

Shani held her hands as she got up walking to the bathroom

"Kay go pick up my son please"Shani was very used to seeing Kevin every morning so this felt very off to her.

"Why ma? let my mother and sister grow a lil bond with him"Kay rubbed up against her while putting his belt on.

Shani didn't even wanna argue with him this morning so she let it go

"Why do I have to come with you to meet her?

"Cause if I like her then she coming with me and you know I can't take care of no girl on my own.

"If you like her ?"Shani looked back and saw he was dead ass serious.

"Kay she's your child...you don't have a choice.

Kay looked at her through the mirror

"Oh," he grabbed his jacket while Shani finished up her hygiene.
__________________________
Kay's daughter...

"You ready ?"Shani looked over at Kay who was dead nervous.

Shani saw a light skin girl come out of the house holding a girl in her hand

"Do I have a choice?" Kay looked at the girl getting closer and closer.

Shani didn't want to be ruining the mood or anything but that looked like the girl Kay cheated on her with

"Kay I no you fucking lying"Shani tried to relax throwing her head back.

"What?

"Open the door boy" The light skin girl tapped on his window trying to look pretty.

Kay opened his door grabbing his daughter

He took a very close look at her

"You joking right?"Kay asked with all seriousness.

"Why do you mean?

Shani looked over at the baby but kept quiet

"This shit ain't come out my sack"Kay examined the baby one last time

"Kay she looks just like your son so what are you saying?"Kay looked at the girl like she had a twin set of heads.

"With all respect don't compare my son to your daughter" Shani looked at the girl like she lost her shit.

"I can get you a DNA test if you want.

"Nahh'll take her so I can get it"Kay pulled the little girl's jacket over her face a little more and set her in the car seat.

Kay hopped out of the car talking to his baby's mother
______________________
Doctors office...

"So you want five just to be positive sir ?"The lady asked Kay before she took their blood.

"Yes, I mean I just said the shit about six times" Kay was getting aggravated with the woman while Shani just set and laughed.

The baby did not look like Kay but she could be his you just never know

"We will have your results in two weeks so look out sir.
________________________
Kay's home ...

"You think she could be mine ?"Kay asked Shani while he looked at his daughter playing with Kevin's toys.

"I mean I honestly don't know and don't care...should have never cheated" Shani had just finished her newest design for LV.

She had been making money from Instagram and YouTube just for fun but styles was her main Job

"I regret that shit on a daily ma" Kay started rubbing her face.

Shani just bit her cheek trying not to cry

"Why you did it kay ? Is my shit not good enough?"Shani just licked her lips shaking her head.

"I mean honestly you the best I ever had...I was just being a nigga" Kay looked at her telling the full truth.

Kay kissed her lips whipping her tears that had fell

"I hate you so much" Shani cried while looking at Kay.

"I love you to ma" Kay hugged her letting his tears fall.

"You don't even love me" Shani cried harder as she tried to pull away but Kay held her tighter.

"I love you more than I love myself ma" Kay picked her up taking her upstairs.

"Put me down Kay" Shani tried her best to get out his his hold.

Kay laid her on the bed shutting the door

"KAY MOVE BRO" Shani was honestly just tired of it all...

The lies

The heartbreaks

The mental and physical abuse

The emotional trauma and embarrassment

Everything

Kay pulled her pants down while kissing her neck. He gripped her face while putting two fingers inside of her

"I'm sorry ma" Kay just feels his best way of showing her love is physically touching her.

"I wish you would fucking die" Shani tried to fight the feeling of Kay pleasuring her.

"Me too" Kay placed himself at her entrance and slowly slid in.

Shani honestly was so used to this she just couldn't believe anything out of him

"Tell me you love me" Kay grabbed her waist and thrust faster.

"I fucking hate you" Shani cried tears of pain and something difficult.

She enjoyed Kay very much and as much as she doesn't want to admit it...she'll never love anyone how she loves him

"Imma make it right"Kay snuggled his face in her neck as he let out his tears.

Shani held Kay as he was still inside of her

"I love you"Shani kissed his lips.

Kay looked her in the eyes and just wondered what happened

Why doesn't she look at him how she use to?

Why does her eyes not have the lil spark they did?

We're did he go wrong?

"Just one chance...that's all"Kay sucked her neck as she lifted herself on his lap.

The heard some glass break

"Damn she already fucking up" Kay slipped on his pants going downstairs.

She had broke a cup

"Come on mama"Shani picked the little girl up getting her dressed for bed.

"Dada"the little girl called out to Kay who was visibly mad.

"Yes ma ?"Kay calmed down because she was just being a kid.

"Night"she smiled causing Kay to smile.

Shani smiled wishing Kevin was here in the moment

"Night ma"Kay kissed her head walking out with Shani.

"Goodnight Kay"Shani kissed Kay lips going downstairs.

"Goodnight mamas"Kay got behind her going to sleep.