Chapter 3 - The Force Awakens

Cordelia spots BB-8 speeding through the crowds and laughs, following him. He reaches Poe's ship and she stops a few feet away, letting them reunite. Before he spots her, he turns and spots Finn, and the two hug after seeing the other is okay.

"Oh, so he can have your jacket, but every time I've asked it's been a no?" Pandora teases as she approaches. Poe smiles when he sees her and pulls her into a hug.

"I was worried when I didn't see your ship come back with us." He tells her. She gasps, covering her mouth as her eyes widen.

"Aunt Leia's going to kill me." She says. He laughs, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as they begin walking. 

"Oh, please. You know that you're her favorite. Even Rhys admits it." He replies. Finn clears his throat, and she smiles at him. 

"How'd it go with Rhys?" She asks.

"Oh, um, I think it went okay." He replies. She sighs.

"Please tell me he asked you out?" She asks. He shakes his head and she groans. "He has absolutely no game. Just like this one." She adds, elbowing Poe.

"Hey! I have game!" He argues. She laughs.

"Okay. Then why haven't you been on any dates in the past couple of years?" Pandora asks, raising her eyebrow. He looks away.

"Other reasons that have nothing to do with my ability to get a date." He replies, not meeting her gaze. 

"I totally believe you, Poe." She says sarcastically.

"Moving away from Poe's lack of game, I need your help." Finn tells them. 

***

"General Organa." Poe calls as they walk through the room. "I'm sorry to interrupt. This is Finn. He needs to talk to you." She smiles and winks when she spots Pandora with them.

"And I need to talk to him. That was incredibly brave what you did. Renouncing the First Order, saving this man's life." Leia tells him.

"Thank you, ma'am. But a friend of mine was taken prisoner." He replies.

"Han told me about the girl. I'm sorry." She says.

"Finn's familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian system. He worked on the base." Poe adds.

"We're desperate for anything you can tell us." She tells him.

"That's where my friend was taken. I've got to get there fast." Finn replies.

"And I will do everything I can to help but first you need to tell us all you know." She says.

***

"General, I regret to inform you, but this map recovered from BB-8 is only partially complete. And even worse, it matches no charted system on record. We simply do not have enough information to locate Master Luke." 3PO says as the group stands around the hologram of the map.

"Can't believe I was so foolish to think I could find Luke and bring him home." Leia says. 

"We'll find him, Aunt Leia." Pandora says, moving from her spot between her parents to stand next to her aunt.

"Leia." Han tells her. She kisses Pandora's head before walking away.

"Don't do that." She replies.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Anything." She tells him. He sends a confused look at his sister, who gestures for him to follow after her.

Din and Cordelia move forward to stand with their daughter again, and the three study the map, hoping something will spark in their memory and recognize the area.