Prologue: The message

"Welcome to the Game of Seven, where you shall compete in a game of Murder Mystery in the world of Adonis. Each of you shall be given tasks, which will have a one-year completion time, with the penalty of death. You will be given a HUD, where you can gain abilities, classes, stats, and an inventory. Roles will be distributed in 3... 2... 1..."

The screen shifted into a smaller screen, where a wheel with the roles: Murderer, Sheriff, Investigator, and Innocent spun. After the roles were assigned, the screen congratulated them. The Seven stood slack-jawed, looking around as if this was simply an elaborate prank, before crumpling to the ground, and disappearing.

Notice! Welcome player.

For her wit and sense of justice, Amy has been assigned the role, Investigator!

For his ability to blend into the environment, Alex has been assigned the role, Innocent! Live gloriously, die well!

For his steely resolve and mastery of weapons, Ella has been assigned the role, Sheriff!

For her natural inclinations, lack of morals, and skill, Gwen has been assigned the role, Murderer!

The next few chapters will be longer, after all this is just thee prologue, also please leave suggestions and feedback if you want.