Chapter 4: Village of Skyre - The Weird White Sheets

Amy woke up in the inn she had been staying at, she got up from the white-sheet-covered bed and took a look at a pair of fluffy, neon pink slippers with a unicorn print, which were lying on the ground.

"Well, that was a hell of a dream," Amy muttered while she rubbed her eyes. "Wait, what in the world happend to my slippers? Weren't they purple yesterday?"

Amy just thought she had just misplaced them and stood up to pull the curtains, but as she turned around to make her beheets started to move around and fix the bed themselves. Amy thought back to the dream.

"Is this really happening?" She looked through the window.

Everyone there, was going about their daily lives shopping and having fun. She looked around and realized that this was definitely not San Francisco, everyone was wearing strange outfits made of animal hide and fur. She quickly calmed herself. She didn't really know what was going to happen from now on so she had to have constant vigilance.

Notice! You have spawned in the village of Skyre. Difficulty: Easy
The village of Skyre is a small humble place, though it is nowhere near the size of a city, it is highly populated. Members of Skyre worship Skyre or more well known as the God of the Sky. I thought you would have realized it by now, like, there's this massive statue of it, literally right outside.

Amy waved her hand through the screen, trying to get it out of her vision, she already knew what it was, as it was the same thing that told them about Adonis in the first place and now that the screen mentioned it, there was a massive statue right outside, it had wings and a hood covering its face, it was reaching its arms out, palms facing down holding a staff of some sorts with a slightly white-tinted gemtone in the middle of what looked like a flower-shaped design.

She sat on her bed and pressed a bunch of icons that sat around her vision she discovered that she could access an inventory and an interface. After getting out of the inn she wandered around for a while and eventually found Dan who was looking inside a bar, very interested in the alcohol inside, when she found him.