Chapter 6: Forest Elves With Shotguns

Dan looked shocked, this looked exactly like the game that he played with Gwen all the time.
"So," Amy said, "believe me now?"
"Yea," said Dan, slack-jawed as he tried to wave away the screen, which he did, though 30 seconds later. "What's coin and how does it work here exactly?" he asked the shop-keeper
"Ah, foreigners ah see, musta been raised in Sethew, only place tha don't use this currency, strange place tha's fer sure. Well to answer your question, it's simple really, the more coin the better, only adventurers 'ave enough money to buy the really expensive stuff, which we don' 'ave much 'ere either.

"Thanks," said Amy, "that was really helpful, we're going to head out to get those goblins for you now, bye!"

Notice! The class system will be unlocked once you have reached LV.10

Notice! Choose a Race that would best fit you. Pick from this list.

Human
Forest Elf
Winter Elf
Dwarf
Goblin
Hobgoblin
Ogre
Undead
...

Race: Forest Elf
Description: Most Forest Elves live in the Sorfest forest, Forest Elves have great long ranged weapons. Forest Elves often have a leader of their clan, each elf has a certain job to complete, yadda, yadda, yadda. Small clans live in an unusually large tree, but larger clans have camps in which there are guards- You know what, you don't need to know the history of elves, here are some perks and disadvantages. If you choose this race you will have an immediate unfriendly reputation to all human towns and people. Forest elves have tough skin made to withstand projectiles and their eyes are very sharp to utilize their shotguns, that right shotguns. You thought they had bows didn't you? Well this isn't your world anymore now is it?

Amy's mouth was wide open and because of this, a fly flew straight into her mouth. She didn't know why this seemed like the perfect race, it just seemed right... well, with the exception of the shotguns of course.

"Hey Dan, I'm going to pick the forest elf as my race ok?"
But Dan didn't respond, he was looking down at his body. He had grown ten feet tall, his skin was light gray and he had grown a little fleshier, he had a poorly made club next to him too.

But as Amy looked up at him, her body started to change too, her hair had turned a silvery blonde, her ears grew pointier, her eyes a beautiful emerald green, she could feel her sight get sharper, and her skin had turned a ghostly pale, peach color. A shotgun and some bullets materialized on the ground.

She grinned.