Uno

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Age: 27
Height: 6'3'' (≈192 cm)
Job: Cook at a Ramen Shop
Close Friends: Yutaro Kurose, Michiko Tendo, Himeno, Aki Hayakawa
Sexuality: Bisexual

"I could never become a Devil Hunter. Sounds too scary for me. I already worry enough for y'all as is."

"What would I do if I encountered a devil? I would haul ass away from it, that's for sure!"

"I swear to God, if you die, I'll kill you."

"No, I don't want to be choked by your Ghost Devil."

"Opinions on Makima? She seems nice. She's really pretty, and she loves my ramen."

(A/N): That's right, bitches. Giving Kurose some love. Also this is my first male reader insert where you're bi 🌝. Anyway, just a heads-up, this isn't going to be one of those stories where Reader-chan is OP and kicks everyone's ass. He's a regular human who just gets randomly thrown into shit, so in a way, he's going to be kinda helpless. If that's not your cup of tea, then maybe this isn't the story for you. Thank you! UwU

Makima walked up to a tall building with a shirtless Denji trailing behind her. She turned and motioned to the building.

Makima: This is Devil Hunter Tokyo HQ.

The two of them walked inside. It was pretty busy. Lots of people were walking through the halls.

Makima looked at Denji.

Makima: Including civilians, there are more than a thousand Devil Hunters in Tokyo. We Public Safety Devil Hunters get a lot of paid days off and the best benefits package.

Unbeknownst to Makima, Denji wasn't listening to her. His mind was off in... other places.

Denji: <thinking> If Makima likes me, then as we work together, won't we end up becoming, you know...? And if we're in that kind of relationship, couldn't we do that kinda stuff too? I wanna do it!! I wanna do that stuff so bad!!

Makima: Denji.

Her voice brought him out of his dirty thoughts.

Denji: Yes?

She held out a clean set of clothes.

Makima: We typically work in uniform. Put this on. Once you're changed, I'll introduce you to one of your colleagues.

She handed Denji the clothes and smiled at him.

Denji: Uh, where's a place I can change?

Makima: There should be a restroom down to the left—

???: Miss Makima!

She and Denji both turned and were greeted by a smiling young man with (H/L) (H/C) hair. He had (E/C) and (S/C) skin. He also had two (F/C) earrings.

Makima returned the smile.

Makima: (Y/N), it's good to see you. I trust you have my order?

He held up a white bag that clearly had some sort of food in it. He handed it to her.

(Y/N): You should've told me you'd be out of town. I made that a few days ago.

Makima: Yes, sorry about that. Some things came up.