Seis

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

For lunch, Denji, Power, Aki, and Himeno were eating at the ramen shop (Y/N) worked at.

Himeno: Yum! I love your ramen, (Y/N)!

Power: Tis very good.

(Y/N): <laughing> Thank you.

Off in the distance, some weird noises were heard. Almost like gunshots.

Denji: Wuzzat noise?

Power: You don't know? What a fool... Tis the sound of taiko drums.

Aki: A festival?

He looked at Denji and Himeno.

Aki: Did you two truly not copulate yesterday?

Himeno: Denji's actually quite the genetleman!

An older man with black hair was sitting at the table next to them. He stared at his bowl of ramen.

???: I can't believe you can eat the ramen here... Doesn't it taste terrible?

Himeno: Who's he?

Denji: Tastes great to me!

Power: Don't speak to me so familiarly!

???: I see you can't judge the quality of flavors. You can't help it though. If you only eat the same flavors in your childhood, apparently your palate will be unrefined as an adult. Having an unrefined palate lowers happiness.

Power: Hey, I'm happy!!

Himeno: I don't know what you're blabbering about, but my friend made that ramen! There's no way it's bad!

(Y/N): Is there something wrong with the ramen, sir?

???: My granddad was the kindest man in the world. He fed me good at expensive restaurants. He was Yakuza, but he was a Yakuza with principles... People like my granddad, maybe you'd call them...a necessary evil. I'm told he only killed a handful of women and children. He'd buy me anything I wanted with the drug money... He was a true Tokyo-ite and a good man who eeeverybody loved... You loved him too, didn't you, Denji?

He took out a picture with the man as a child. An old man was holding his shoulders.

(Y/N): What are you talking about?

Denji: I don't know what you're getting at...

He furrowed his eyebrows.

Aki slowly stood up, moving in front of (Y/N).

Aki: You know him?

The man reached into his coat, glaring at Denji.

???: The Gun Devil says it wants your heart.

Before anyone could react, he pulled out a gun and shot Denji in the head. He moved to shoot (Y/N), but Aki pushed him out of the way just as he was shot in the arm. Himeno didn't move fast enough and was shot in the chest.

Power, however, moved in front of the man with incredible speed and socked him in the jaw, causing him the drop the gun.

Power: Topknot!!

Aki made a hand sign and shot (Y/N) an apologetic look.

Aki: Kon!

A gigantic fox head appeared and swallowed the man, pretty much destroying the restaurant in the process.