Epílogo

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N), Himeno, Kurose, and Tendo were walking through town together.

(Y/N): Something about this just feels...weird. Off, kind of.

Himeno: <nodding> It feels like that for a while.

Kurose: But you get used to it. Plus, being with all your dead loved ones makes you feel a lot better!

Tendo: Well, the ones that make it here in the first place.

The first thing (Y/N) remembered was waking up in a grassy plain with a bright light shining down on him.

The (H/C) haired male had walked around the grassy plain, confused as fuck on where he even was.

That was, until he got hit in the face with a soccer ball. Coincidentally (or maybe not), it was Kurose who had kicked the ball.

Naturally, (Y/N) was completely confused when he saw Kurose and Tendo standing there.

They had immediately rushed over to him, engulfing him in a hug, as they cried tears of joy.

(Y/N) pushed aside his confusion to cry along with them. They were actually here with him. They weren't figments of his imagination either.

The three hung out together like old times, and the two brought (Y/N) into the nearby town. Well, more like city.

Tendo had explained that this was apparently the afterlife, which really surprised (Y/N). It was kind of like Heaven in a way.

While in town, they had run into Himeno, who hugged (Y/N) tightly, which he obviously reciprocated.

Then had come the time of explaining his own death at the hands of Makima, which (Y/N) remembered clearly. His memory of his time on Earth was still very much intact.

His three friends were extremely pissed off at Makima (obviously), and were as worried as he was about Aki, Denji, and Power.

(Y/N) was extremely upset about dying before he could even talk to Aki about his answer. He had wanted so badly to be together with him, and Makima had taken it from him.

The three stayed with (Y/N), never letting him out of his sight.

(Y/N) soon found out that this was indeed the afterlife. He ran into his grandparents, which ended up in a joyous reunion.

The male was confused on the qualifications of making it into the afterlife though. Obviously you had to have been "good" or at least "decent" in your lifetime, considering that (Y/N)'s parents were nowhere to be found.

That meant that Himeno did at least some decent things in her life for her to be here right now with him.

(Y/N) had started to accept the fact that he would never truly understand what this place really was, but he was already ready to accept that he was way happier here than on Earth.

For one, you couldn't die here. You could also be any age you wanted which was cool. Naturally, (Y/N) and his friends stayed the same age as they were when they died.

(Y/N) spent almost all of his time with Himeno, Kurose, and Tendo. He had been the happiest he had been since he could remember.

Although, he did miss Aki a lot. Denji and Power too. He had no idea what was happening on Earth and if the United States had really sent the Gun Devil to attack Japan. He was very worried.