Ocho

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) walked up the stairway at Aki's apartment complex. Kurose and Tendo were out doing business with Aki, who obviously decided to stay in Public Safety.

The (H/C) haired male was bringing Denji and Power some ramen he had made, just to take his mind off of everything going on. Those two always seemed to make him laugh.

When he reached the door to Aki's place, he knocked. There was no answer. He tried again a few more times, but there was still no answer.

(Y/N): <thinking> Huh. They must be out then.

As he turned to leave, he jumped. Denji and Power were standing behind him, confused looks on their faces. Their clothes were all bloody.

Denji: Oh, it's you.

(Y/N): What happened to you guys?

Denji: We've been training with this old dude. Now I'm ready to kill more devils!

Power: Why are you here, hooman? Is Topknot back?

(Y/N): <chuckles> No, he's out on some other business. I just came here to drop off some ramen.

Both of their eyes lit up as they stared at the basket he was holding.

Denji: <drooling> Now that I think about it, I am pretty hungry...

Power: Hand it over, hooman.

(Y/N): Say please, first. Then you get it.

Denji: Please!

Power: <crossing her arms> No. I refuse to grovel before you measly hooman.

(Y/N): <shrugging> Then I guess Denji gets all the ramen.

Denji pumped his fists in the air.

Denji: Woo-hoo!!

Power: Hey! You can't do that!

(Y/N): Yes, I can. I'm the one who made this crap.

Power: <growling> No!

(Y/N) shrugged again and held out the basket to Denji, who reached out to grab it.

Power suddenly lunged for it, but Denji pushed her away. He grabbed the basket and hurried to the door, trying to unlock it as fast as he could.

However, Power jumped on his back, trying to reach for the basket. The two wrestled each other.

(Y/N): <laughing> Careful, you two.

Power eventually grabbed the basket and held it up in victory. Denji then elbowed her in the stomach, causing the basket to fly out of her hand.

(Y/N) caught it, still laughing.

(Y/N): You know, I think I've grown fond of you two. <thinking> I don't know if that's a good thing...

...

Aki, Tendo, and Kurose were in a car, going to drop the youngest off at the Public Safety headquarters.

Kurose: We're going to hang out with (Y/N), then return to Kyoto. We may or may not see each other again, but still, I'm gonna ask you something, Aki.

Aki raised an eyebrow.

Kurose: We heard you're after the Gun Devil. Do you really believe you can kill it? You lost this battle to an enemy who killed about 20 Special Division agents. What makes you think you can defeat the devil that killed millions of people around the world? See, our lives were ruined by the Gun Devil too. That's why we joined Public Safety. But trying to kill the Gun Devil? We'd never even consider it. Thinking rationally, you'd know it's not possible.