Dieciséis

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) woke up tied to a chair. He had a gag around his mouth. He struggled against the restraints, but couldn't break free.

He was in a hotel room, and his parents were sitting on a bed in front of him.

They both had graying hair and more wrinkles than the last time he had saw them which was many years ago.

His mother was filing her nails while his father was smoking.

Len: Finally come to, eh? It's been a while.

(Y/N) made an angry muffled sound.

Len: Quiet down. It was hard enough dragging you here without drawing attention to ourselves.

Kyrie: Let's cut to the chase. We're using you as bait to lure out your Chainsaw friend.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. He remembered his uncle saying that his parents sometimes were hired as assassins, but it never crossed his mind that they would be coming after Denji.

Kyrie: So here's the deal. If your friend surrenders quietly, we'll let you go alive. It would be very unfortunate for you if he doesn't, and we're forced to kill you.

(Y/N) winced. He glared at the two.

Len: <chuckles> Quite the glare you have.

Kyrie: Hmph. Listen, boy.

She walked over to him, pushing his head down to hers.

Kyrie: Just know that we don't have any reservations with killing you. The only reason I didn't kill you after the devil contract fell through was because you were a baby. I only kill devils and adult assassination targets. I don't kill babies. But you're not a baby anymore. You're an adult.

(Y/N) growled. He tried to kick her, but she grabbed his leg with one hand and slapped him with the other.

Kyrie: You have some fight in you at least. But behave.

She sat back down on the bed and began filing her nails again.

Len: Yes, behave. We'll cut off a finger every time you try to fight back. And if we run out of fingers, you'll toes will be next. Any further than that, and we'll probably have to start cutting off some facial features. Got it?

(Y/N) looked down, not responding.

Kyrie: Let's get this done with. Tomorrow we'll go find the Chainsaw boy.

Len: <to (Y/N)> Let's hope he cares about you enough to surrender himself peacefully.

(Y/N) knew Denji would never do that. If he did care about him enough, he would definitely fight them.

Denji could probably beat them, although (Y/N) had no idea what devils his parents had contracts with. And would (Y/N) even survive long enough to see that? The moment Denji would leap towards them, he'd most likely be dead.

Would that really be a bad thing though? Maybe he would be reunited with Yutaro, Michiko, and Himeno. But what about Aki...? (Y/N) couldn't leave him behind, even though he had Denji and Power. Aki was much closer to him than both of them combined.

(Y/N) hardly slept that night. His mind was racing, pondering on all of the possible outcomes. He was so scared. His heart was pounding, and he was sweating.