Diecisiete

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

As the group inside the department store looked at their pitch black surroundings, all of a sudden, a bunch of doors appeared, filling the sky.

They were in a field of flowers. (Y/N) looked around in shock. He then noticed Kobeni and the Violence Fiend standing a little ways from them.

Kusakabe: <nervous> Where are we...?!

(Y/N): Wha—?

Aki moved next to (Y/N), holding his arm out in front of him, as if to protect him from anyone and anything.

Kobeni and the Violence Fiend walked over to the bigger group.

Kobeni: Huh? What's— It's Hayakawa's group?

(Y/N) looked at the ground and saw Denji lying next to him, unconscious and bleeding. Beam was looking over him, worried.

Standing next to Beam was a light haired man that (Y/N) didn't recognize. He seemed to be staring off into space.

(Y/N): D-Denji?!

Aki: Denji? Dammit! What the hell happened to you?

He pulled on the cord on Denji's chest and the sound of a chainsaw turning on was heard. However, only the tip of a chainsaw emerged from Denji's head.

Denji: <in pain> OWWWWWW!! Damn! Arrgh!!

Kyrie: <shocked> What in the—?

Quanxi: He isn't turning into Chainsaw Man fully. Must not have enough blood.

Aki and Kusakabe glared at the older woman.

Quanxi: Temporary truce. Something's wrong with the fiends.

Power, Long, Pingtsi, and the Violence Fiend were all on the ground, shaking and sweating.

Pingtsi: Why?! Why are we here...?

Long: <screaming> Ah... AAH! AAAAAH! AAH!

Power didn't make a sound. She just continued to shiver, frozen in fear.

Violence: Aaaah... Feels bad, feels bad, feels bad...

Kobeni: What's wrong, Violence?!

Aki pulled (Y/N) closer to him, looking at the Angel Devil.

Aki: Angel! Do you know what this place is?

Angel: <sweating> We're finished... This is...Hell... It's Hell's scent. It's hard to believe, but...we've been cast into Hell by a devil's power.

All of the humans, save Quanxi, gasped, looking around, terrified.

(Y/N)'s heart started beating erratically. He looked at Denji who was writhing and groaning in pain on the ground.

Quanxi: Long, Pingtsi. Is there a way to escape from here?

Long didn't answer. She continued to whimper.

Pingtsi: Luh...La...Lady... Quanxi. I-I feel like I'm going to lose my mind... We're being watched... We...W-We're being watched by a dangerous devil...

(Y/N) and Aki both gripped onto each other tighter. Even Aki couldn't pretend to be tough in this situation. He was clinging to (Y/N) just as much as the older was to him.