Trece

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) was getting ready to go to his job when the phone rang. He went over a picked it up.

(Y/N): Hi?

Kurose: (Y/N)!! Guess what? We're coming to Tokyo!

(Y/N): <shocked> Huh? Yutaro? Really? You are?

Kurose: Yup! Although it's because we have to protect that Denji kid. I don't know if Aki told you already, but a lot of bad people are gonna be going after him now.

(Y/N): What? Why?

Kurose: It's because he's super valuable, you know. He's like half-human and half-devil.

(Y/N): I see. Hopefully we'll get to spend some time together. Michiko's coming too?

Kurose: Yeah. Hey, let's invite Tomono to whatever we're gonna do. Let's bring the gang back together. The last time that happened was when we went to the beach.

(Y/N): Are you sure there's going to be time to hang out if you're supposed guard Denji or whatever?

Kurose: Eh, I'm sure there's gonna be some downtime. Oh, Michiko wants to say hi.

The (H/C)-ette heard Tendo's voice.

Tendo: Hey. I'm excited to see you again, even though it hasn't been that long when you think about it.

(Y/N): <chuckles> Yeah, but I'm always happy to see you guys more.

Tendo: We're about to leave Kyoto. Just gotta pick up another guy and we'll be on our way. See you soon.

(Y/N): Got it. Bye, Michiko.

Kurose got back on.

Kurose: How's Goku by the way?

(Y/N): He's been very good. Not that much excitability and well behaved. I guess he just didn't like Misa.

Kurose: <laughs> I can kinda understand that. Well, gotta go. Like Michiko said, we hafta pick up a real good professional. Can't wait to see ya.

(Y/N): All right. I'm excited. Bye, Yutaro.

Kurose: Bye, (Y/N).

He hung up.

The (H/C)-ette gave Goku some dog food and hummed to himself as he left his apartment for work.

...

Len and Kyrie exited the airplane. They were now in Tokyo, Japan.

Len: I've been meaning to ask. Who were you on the phone with before we left on the plane?

Kyrie: My damn brother. He was begging me not to involve it in this.

Len: And what'd you say?

Kyrie: We'd use anything we needed to get that stupid devil kid.

She took out a cigarette and lit it.

Len: Feels weird being back here.

Kyrie: We won't have to be here long if we do our job right. I wonder where the other hired men are.

...

Around 6:00, (Y/N) was greeted to the sight of Denji, Power, Aki, the Angel Devil, and a three other people at his shop.