Veintiuno

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Makima sat on (Y/N)'s bed, reading his answer to Aki that he wrote.

Makima: It's a shame this had to happen, (Y/N). You made such excellent ramen. I guess I'll have to find someone else for ramen now.

She held his note as she stood up. She noticed a picture of (Y/N), Tendo, and Kurose at the beach.

Makima: You can be with them now, (Y/N). And don't worry about Aki. He'll be joining you soon.

A small whimper was heard. Makima looked at the source and saw Goku in the corner of the room. She hadn't even noticed the dog was there.

Makima: Shh... It's okay. Come here.

She stared at the dog, and he trotted forward. She petted him, giggling.

Makima: How about I take you to my house? You can have a nice, big family.

She continued to pet the dog as the pieces of (Y/N)'s body laid around the room, blood pooling everywhere.

...

Aki and Denji were washing dishes while Power played with Meowy. The oldest of the three looked at Denji.

Aki: I'll be returning to work tomorrow. Can you handle looking after Power on your own?

Denji: Eh, we'll probably be fine.

Power: We'll be perfectly fine!

Aki: That's good then.

Suddenly, the phone started ringing. Aki and Denji glanced at each other.

The blacked haired male walked over to the ringing phone and picked it up.

Aki: Hello?

Makima: Hi, Aki.

Aki: Miss Makima?

Makima: Indeed. How are you?

Aki: Fine.

Makima: I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's important for you to know.

Aki: <confused> W-What do you mean?

Makima: (Y/N)'s dead.

Aki felt like he'd been punched in the gut. Everything around him seemed to freeze. His breath caught in his throat.

Aki: Wh-What...?

Makima: His apartment complex was attacked by a devil. No one living in it survived, including (Y/N). I'm sorry.

Aki: N-No... No... You must be mistaken...

Makima: I wouldn't lie about this, Aki.

Aki started to tear up. He started hyperventilating.

Aki: No!! It can't be!!

Denji and Power looked at him, worried.

Denji: What's wrong?

Makima: Aki—

Aki screamed and dropped the phone, running to his room.

Power: What's his problem?

Denji grabbed the phone and held it to his ear.

Denji: Hey?

Makima: Ah, Denji. Did Aki run off?