protect

!!!!!SERIOUS TW!!!!! ATTEMPTED RAPE, VIOLENCE, AND STRONG LANGUAGE

Y/N POV:

I was pushed up against the boys lockerroom wall by Ram. His buddy, Kurt, was fumbling around to get my skirt off. I fucking hate men..

I screamed and cried. I was terrified. I felt Kurt reach for..that part. I tried to kick him away.

In retaliation, Ram slapped me.

"Shut up, you stupid whore!" he yelled, making me tear up.

"Please let me go," I whimpered.

He slapped me again, twice this time. Kurt went back to aggressively biting me below my hips. He then reached for my chest, making me cry. 

"What did I just say? WHAT DID I JUST SAY, SLUT?" he yelled, becoming agitated.

I stayed quiet in fear of them hurting me. Kurt suddenly pulled something out of his pocket.

A razor blade...

"I think we oughta teach this cunt a lesson," he said looking at Ram.

"I think so too," Ram replied.

"Please," I begged.

Kurt laughed as my screams echoed through the lockerrooms.

"STOP!" I cried shrilly as Kurt engraved something on my thigh.

"Oh shut up, bitch. We know you like it," Ram said as he pulled my hair,

I heard loud, angry and aggressive footsteps approach us. Kurt screamed.

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" he yelled as an unidentified guy in a trenchcoat kicked him hard in the balls, then the back of the head.

"A-are you gonna kill us?" Ram asked, worried.

"I'm not gonna kill you. You don't get that. You don't get that satisfaction of death," he said as he pulled him by the hair and slammed him into a wall. I then realized it was JD.

"Now, if I ever catch you two so much as LOOKING at another person, let alone being the little horny and irresponsible boneheads you are and pulling this BULLSHIT! I will make sure you pay," he said agitated, "Apologize."

They looked at him, confused.

"W-What?" Kurt asked.

"You heard me, you degenerates," he said stepped on Kurt's head making him wail in pain, "APOLOGIZE."

"I-I'm really s-s-orry Y/N, I-I don't know wh-at w-we were t-thinking," he stammered.

"Now you," JD said looking at Ram. He took out a lighter and placed it near the back of  Ram's neck. Ram screamed and begged him to stop.

"F-Fine!" Ram said, defeated, "Y-Y/N I'm r-real sorry..i-it won't e-ever h-happen a-a-again."

"It better not," JD said. He put out the lighter and the two scrambled away in fear.

He then walked over to me. I was having a full blown panic attack and I backed away out of instinct when he approached.

"Oh my poor baby. C'mere," he said as he held me protectively, "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you again,"

I cried. I was scared. I was hurt. I was weak.

"Shh..it's okay, baby. I know, princess. Deep breaths," he guided.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair, making him smile. We stayed together silently for awhile. Suddenly, he pulled away. He stared at me for a minute.

"You're absolutely precious. I love you. I won't let them hurt you," he said cupping my face.

"I love you too, J," I smiled.

He pulled me in and we kissed. A real kiss. It was magical.