gorgeous

Y/N POV:

It was a cool, rainy evening. My boyfriend, JD had just come over to hang out. We we're watching 'Beetlejuice' while I laid in his lap and he played with my hair. I was lounging in one of his sweaters.

(Ex.)

"That's so stupid, why would she say it! You literally already know two ghosts, you idiot!" he commented

"I know, right? And then what the fuck is up with him wanting her to marry him?" I replied.

I shifted to a more comfortable spot in JD's lap, but he grunted.

"You okay, babe?" I asked.

"Yep," he said.

I suddenly realized. I grinned deviously as I shifted again.

"Stop moving.." he said clenching his teeth.

I shifted once more. In response, he grabbed me and flipped me over, getting on top of me.

"J-Jason.." I said looking up at him.

"Hey, don't pout at me. You decided to tease me. You wanted this," he said seductively with a smirk, "Y'know, we could be doing something funner than watching this movie right now..would you like that, princess?"

I whimpered desperately.

"Use your words, darling," he teased.

"Y-Yes.." I said quietly.

He shut off the TV and turned his attention back to me, tilting my head up to look at him. He pulled me in and began to kiss me. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue explore. He bit my lip before moving down to my jaw, neck, and under my ear, leaving a few hickeys. He then licked my ear and gripped my thigh.

"JD.." I moaned.

"What does my princess want?" he said.

"F-Fuck me, J," I said.

He smirked and took his shirt and my pants off. He left his sweater on my because he liked seeing me in his clothes. JD grabbed my legs and put his face in between my thighs.

"Ahh~!" I moaned trying desperately not to make sound. He didn't like that.

JD moved his tongue faster, a desperate for a reaction. I threw my head back until eventually I gave in. He went faster as I came. Then I sat up and we made out once more. This time, I won, taking him by surprise. I kissed his neck as he tilted his head back. I teased his earlobe. In response, he gently grabbed me and whispered into my ear.

"On your back, baby," he said sternly.

I followed his instructions and laid down on my back.

"Good girl," he praised, petting my hair.

He climbed on top of me and held my hand as he entered.

"Mm.." I winced as the pain hit me.

"I know, baby. Squeeze my hand," he said softly.

Soon the pain was gone and I signalled for him to move. 

"Ah, fuck~ JD!" I moaned as he began to move.

He smirked at me while going faster, pushing me to become a complete mess. 

"There's my good girl," he said in a low voice.

I hid my face behind the baggy sleeves of his sweater that I was still wearing, embarrassed.

"Nonononononono," he said removing my hands, "Don't hide your face, beautiful,"

I blushed, running my fingers through his soft brown hair as both of us finished. I yawned.

"Is someone tired?" he said as he looked down at me cuddling up to him.

"No, I'm just..." I couldn't even finish my sentence before dozing off.

"Uh uh. C'mon, we've gotta get ready," he said picking me up.

"Nooooooo," I said tiredly.

"You wanna go to bed sweaty?" he asked sarcastically.

"Noo," I replied.

"Didn't think so," he said making me giggle.

We walked to the bathroom where he set me down and turned the bath/shower water on. I walked into our main bedroom and grabbed some new pyjamas as he changed the sheets on our bed. I showered/bathed and brushed my teeth, then so did he. 

Finally, when we were both ready, we climbed into bed and he wrapped him arms around me. I kissed his nose and then cuddled up into his chest and fell asleep.