driving me mad

I walked the halls of this boring highschool, dreading when I would have to go to math class. I opened my locker and put my books in, clueless to what was about to happen.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me as a familiar voice yelled "BOO!" in my ear.

I flinched and turned around.

"JD! Stop that's not funny," I said barely holding back a laugh.

"Oh yeah? I'm not funny? Really.." he replied as his hands snaked down to my sides.

"Jason Dean don't you dare even think about it," I said trying not to smile.

"Think about what? I'm not doing anything," he teased.

"You have that look. I swear to god if you tickle me I'm gonna kill you," I said laughing.

"Really? Let's find out shall we?" he said as he began tickling me.

"S-Stop!..Jason!" I said laughing.

I tried pushing his hands away, but he was stronger than I was. Eventually, he ended up pushing me against the wall as he stopped. Our faces were just a few inches apart. I stared into his deep, hazel eyes. His soft, brown hair looked perfect, even all messy, and his usual sadistic yet alluring smirk making me weak under his touch. I then stared at his lips. I craved his kiss like water in a desert. He could sense my longing for him, and leaned in just far enough to whisper in my ear.

"I'll see you later, pretty girl."

The nickname sent chills down my spine as JD pulled away and walked down the halls to his next class. I stared at him, biting my lip.

How did I get so lucky?

After class, I walked to my locker again to retrieve my bag and finally go home. The hallways were mostly empty, as I liked to go to my locker when all the commotion had stopped. I felt hands wrap around my face as my vision went dark.

"Guess who," JD said in a singsong voice.

"Hi JD," I sighed with a smile.

"Hi princess," he replied removing his hands.

I spun around and faced him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him close and closed my eyes as our lips met in a passionate kiss. Yet as quickly as it had arrived, it was gone once more.

"How was your day, pretty thing?" he asked as I turned around and finished grabbing my things.

"It was fine, math was so boring though," I replied, "What about you?" 

"Hm? Oh..yeah my day was good," he replied.

"You okay? You seem distracted," I replied, turning to face him. 

I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers as my thumb rubbed his hand softly. 

"I-I'm fine," he replied unconvincingly.

"Whatever you say, babe," I said.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and we walked out of school.

As we walked, has hand went to my waist and mine went to his hair. I played with his soft hair and scratched behind his ears as we talked. I then began tracing patterns on his neck. As soon as my hand touched the soft skin of his neck, he cursed under his breath.

"Are you sure you're alright, baby?" I asked, wondering if I had done something.

"Mhm," he replied as he concealed his shaky breathing his a sharp and deep inhale.

I could tell something was up, though.

Attempting to calm him, I gently wrapped my hand around his wrist and stroked his pulse with my thumb. 

"You know you can talk to me, ri—" I let out a small gasp. 

My back was against a cold brick wall, with one of JD's hands pining mine over my head. His elbow was against the wall, siting just next to me, and his eyes staring deep into mine.

I finally understood what was bugging him the whole time.

"Fuck, Y/N. I tried to hold myself back but you're so fucking hot," he whispered into my ear, "Every little thing you do drives me crazy. The way you talk, when you play with my hair, when you hold my hand, even when you aren't doing anything at all you're still so fucking adorable."

"J-JD.." I said looking away.

His thumb and pointer finger held my chin and gently brought my face back to him.

"Listen, my dad isn't home for another couple hours. You think that'll be enough time?" he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, just about," I said returning the grin.

Our lips met, hungrily. As if this were the last time we kissed. Within moments, reality hit us that we were in public and we were almost at his house. Hesitantly, we pulled away and interlocked our fingers once more as we kept walking.

I'm so screwed.