pinned

JD was hot. Hot, in a terrifying way. 

I knew very well that one day, he could snap. Which is why, it always excited and scared me at the same time when he did these little things.

Whenever he got that stupid, sadistic grin on his face,

Whenever he wrapped and arm around my waist in public,

Whenever he kissed my neck harshly, trying to leave as many hickeys in obvious places as he could,

Whenever he gave me that look from far away in class, followed by a wink,

I fell weak.

But most of all, when he pinned me to the wall and got really close.

He didn't do it often, which is why when he did do it, it sent butterflies down my spine.

It was the end of the day. I had already grabbed my backpack and had began my walk to find JD. As I waited in our usual spot, I heard the voice of a guy speak up.

"Why're you waiting here?" he asked, turning his head to face me.

"Oh, I'm waiting for my boyfriend," I replied awkwardly. I was never good at social interaction.

"Ah," he replied nodding his head. "What's your name by the way?"

"Y/N," I replied, smiling.

"Nick," he replied, putting out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Nick," I said, shaking his hand.

"I saw you at the school basketball tournament when you were cheering, you're a great cheerleader," he said with a smile.

"Oh, thanks!" I said.

"Can't be easy standing on someone's shoulders," he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, not really, but we manage," I giggled.

Nick opened his mouth to say something else, but was interrupted by JD.

"Hey babe, who's this?" he asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Hey, man, I'm Nick," he said in a friendly tone. "Sorry if you feel like I was hitting on your girlfriend, that wasn't my intention."

"Yeah, whatever," JD said, pulling me away.

I looked apologetically at Nick. It didn't seem like he was flirting..was he..?

JD kept pulling me along until suddenly, my body came in rough contact with the brick of the school building, making a 'thud' on impact.

JD had my hands above my head, and an arm beside my head. His face was inches away from mine, and his expression was angry.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, sweetheart?" he said angrily.

"N-Nothing, he was just being friendly," I stuttered out. My face was as red as a tomato.

JD pushed me into the wall harder, causing me to involuntarily groan. 

He raised an eyebrow.

"What was that noise you just made?" he asked, curiously.

"I-I..d-didn't.." I trailed off, looking away.

He smirked, tilting my chin towards him.

"Look at that..the precious, adorable, little innocent girl likes to be pushed up against the wall. Who coulda guessed?" he said, staring deep into my eyes.

I blushed hard, his words sending shivers down my spine.

"Maybe I oughta teach you a lesson for talking to other guys," he said in a low, seductive tone. "Give you a little punishment, so you don't forget who's your man."

His hand that was beside my head fell to my waist, gripping it softly. He let my hands go, kissing me deep and rough. I kissed back, until it turned into a make out session.

JD pulled away, smirking sadistically as he looked me straight in the eyes. Without warning, he began kissing my neck. I gasped from the unexpected movement.

"Shhhh...quiet, princess," he said into my neck. 

"Mhh..J-J.." I said softly.

He kept kissing and biting my neck until he pulled away. He stared at the art he's just made.

"Now no guy should approach you," he said grinning.

I looked away, embarrassed.

He met my gaze and kissed me, softer this time.

"You ready to go now?" he said, still pining me against the wall.

"Mhm," I said with a giggle.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car. Well, I skipped and he was dragged along. I just couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy to have a guy like him!