mine alone

JD POV: 

Y/n is perfect. Her hair is perfect. Her eyes are perfect. Her personality is perfect. Her smile is perfect. She is perfect.

Some people can't seem to appreciate that..

I stood before the lifeless body of Y/N's ex in front of me. A pool of scarlet blood began to seep onto the floor. I didn't care. What mattered was that she was safe now. Suddenly, I heard a door unlocking with the jangling of keys. Y/N walked into her living room, beautiful as always.

"JD! What are you doing he-..." she paused when she saw the body on the floor and the gun in my hand, "Oh my god! JD, WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"I'm protecting you!" I raised my voice, "You don't understand. They were a psychopath. They were trying to hurt you."

"THEY  WERE A PSYCHOPATH!? Why would you KILL them!?" she cried, upset.

I grimaced.

"THEY WERE TRYING TO HURT YOU! I can't let anything bad happen you you, can I!?" I said with a sadistic smile on my face.

She started to pace around the room, mumbling. She was panicked. At least she was safe.

"Shit!" she yelled frustrated.

"Baby, calm down. It's not a big deal," I said, nonchalantly. I really didn't understand why she was so upset.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, JD?! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!?" she yelled, "You know what, just get out. WE'RE DONE!"

I was angry. If she couldn't appreciate me looking out for her, I'd have to teach her a lesson.

"What do you mean, 'we're done'? You can't just bring them back, you know that right?" I said, grabbing her and throwing her on the couch before she could storm off.

"I'm not trying to bring anyone back!" she said defensively.

I kissed her and grabbed her waist. She tried to sneak an arm between us to try herself free, but I grabbed her once more. Ungrateful..

"JD.." she said between kisses, "Jason!...STOP!"

She shoved me away, hard. She tried to run away but I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder. She screamed and hit me, but it wasn't much use. I'm a lot stronger than her. I threw her on the bed and left. God, I need a fucking cigarette.

Y/N POV:

"JD! STOP! JUST LET ME GO! I HATE YOU!" I yelled angrily as he carried me over his shoulder.

He stayed quiet and threw me on the bed. Then, he left, probably to get high or something. I was angry. Really angry. Sure my ex was an asshole, but they didn't deserve to die. My eyes started to line with tears as I curled up into a ball and cried. It was too much. I didn't want to think about JD or the fact that I was stuck with him or the body sitting in my living room or even the fact that I was probably going to jail. I just wanted to be alone.

JD POV: 

I walk back into the bedroom to find Y/N fast asleep on the bed, tear marks on her cheeks. She looked peaceful..

Slowly and carefully as to not wake her up, I climbed into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in. She shifted slightly, melting into my touch. I began to play with her soft hair to ease my mind. In response, she nuzzled into my hand like a cat.

 I don't care who I have to hurt, who I have to get rid of, or who I have to kill. I am having her as mine and mine alone...