stalker

Y/N POV :

I was walking home from school one day. It was rather dark and snow had fallen on the ground. The cold winter bite hit my parts of uncovered skin. 

You ever get that feeling that someone is behind you? Watching you? Following you?

I looked behind me to find that I was probably being paranoid. Though I didn't see anyone, or anything, my anxiety only grew. I shivered. Not because I was cold. Because I knew that someone was behind me.

I took the long route home. I still couldn't shake the feeling. I remembered what I'd been taught by my mother which was that if ever you're being followed, calmly walk to the nearest open store. I couldn't help but speed up. I was too afraid. I rushed into the neared store store which happened to be a coffee shop. My hands were shaking when I opened the door. I looked behind me to see one lonesome figure in a trenchcoat on the now deserted street. The figure was holding a camera in their left hand.

I got scared. I don't want anyone taking photos of me. Why me? Why today? Why now?

The figure approached the café and stood outside. Shit.

Without a second thought, I practically ran out the second exit. The trenchcoated stalker followed.

Then they sped up.

They sped up more.

The footsteps were right behind me. I could feel them closeby.

I could feel their breathing on my neck.

I screamed.

A hand wrapped around my mouth as I was shushed by this mysterious figure.

"W-Who are you?" I demanded trying to sound firm.

"I've been watching you for quite some time," they said.

"W-Wh-y?" I asked, just barely managing to get my words out.

"Because..

We were made for eachother.."

I began to hyperventilate. I screamed and the figure laughed.

"Y/N!" I heard someone call.

I screamed and sobbed.

"Shh, I know baby. You had a nightmare again, huh?" 

JD..?

"It's okay, darling, I'm right here."

I wrapped my arms around him and cried. I was terrified and humiliated and tired. I decided that since I wasn't going to get back to sleep, I'd get some air. JD said he'd wait for me, but to only be out for maybe 10 minutes at maximum.

I walked out the door and onto the once busy, but now deserted street.

I peered behind me out of pure paranoia.

I screamed.