she always comes back

JD POV:

Heather's a bitch. Her personality is bitchy. Her voice is bitchy. The way she treats people is bitchy. She's bitchy.

Last night, there was a party at Ram's. I didn't go, cause duh, but Heather C did. 

The morning after the party, I approached Y/N in the hall. 

"Hey, babe. You wanna prank Heather C?" I asked, leaning on the locker next to her's.

"Oh don't be an asshole. The poor girl's got a bad hangover, we should just leave her alone," she said grabbing her books.

"I'll buy you a slushie afterwards," I proposed.

"Let's go," she said dropping her books and walking out the doors of the school. I swiftly followed.

We drove on my motorbike to Heather C's house. When we got there, Y/N opened it with a key she had. 

"So, what's the plan?" she asked.

"We give her something for her hangover," I said smirking.

"Jason Dean!" she said as she whacked my shoulder, "That's mean."

"So you don't want that slushie?" I asked.

"...fine," she said caving in, "But nothing deadly and I mean it!"

"Yeah, yeah," I said walking over to the kitchen

I carefully mixed in some cleaning solution with some hot chocolate and vanilla to mask the scent.

"Don't be an ass. That stuff'll kill her," she said grabbing another mug and mixing in hot chocolate and orange juice in it instead. She put the two mugs next to eachother, both looking exactly the same. Then, she bent down and fixed her socks. 

By the time she came back up, she had forgotten which mug had the hot chocolate and orange juice and which one had the cleaning solution. She decided to grab the one furthest from her and walked away. I was about to call to her that she picked up the wrong mug, when I realized that I could get her to kill Heather Chandler.

"Babe? You coming?" she called.

"Yeah!" I said as I made my way over to Heather C's room.

Y/N knocked on the door and then Heather opened it. 

"What do you wa-..oh! Hi Y/N. What do you need?" she said groggily.

"Well, we heard you had a hangover so we made you this!" Y/N replied handing the mug to Heather.

"What's in it?" Heather asked.

"Uh..special family recipe," I replied.

"You think I'm gonna drink anything you made? Fat chance," Heather replied handing me the mug.

"Fine," I said as I grabbed it, "Guess she's just too chicken,"

"Do you actually believe that just because you said that I'll drink it?" Heather asked sarcastically.

"Uhh...yes..?" I said unsure.

"Ugh, whatever just give it here," she said grabbing it and downing it.

She wiped her mouth as her facial expression morphed into a confused and worried look.

"Oh my god what the hell was in there!" she screamed, "Are you trying to kill me!?!"

"I-.." Y/N started.

"Just go!" Heather screamed. 

She was about to close the door when her eyes went wide and her face got pale. She gagged for a second and then she began to foam at the mouth. She fell the floor and seized, unable to speak or call for help. She coughed up blood and soap until suddenly, she stopped moving. Y/N bent down and checked her pulse. Nothing. She's dead!

"Oh my god..what did we do!?" Y/N weeped.

My brain went into panic mode. Though I'd done this before, Y/N being panicked made me worried.

"Okay..uhh...we did a murder. That's a crime, right?" I said pacing.

"YEAH, NO SHIT IT'S A CRIME, SHERLOCK!" she yelled.

"Baby calm down," I said pulling her close, "Hey, maybe we could make this like a suicide thing?"

"What, like fake her own suicide?" Y/N asked.

"Exactly! Do you know how to forge handwriting?" I asked.

"Uhh I guess I know her handwriting, but do you seriously want me to fake a suicide note?" she asked, dumbfounded.

"Yeah! It'll be easy and then we can get away without being caught," I said.

She got angry.

"JD, you realize this is a crime, right!?" she said pushing me away.

"Yes," I said.

"And you realize that you promised me you wouldn't do anything to her, right?!" she said louder and even more agitated.

"Yeah, but it's too late now. Do you want  to get caught?" I said grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. I handed it to her.

"No," she said pushing it away.

"What do you mean 'no'?" I said angrily.

"I mean NO, JD! I'm not gonna help you get away with murder!" 

"Baby, c'mon-" I started. I reached my hand out to cup her face.

"N-no..I'm leaving," she said as she flinched at my hand.

I got worried.

Why did she flinch? Is she scared of me? Does she think I'll hurt her? Has someone else hurt her?

She sighed and looked away before putting on her jacket. I grabbed her arm.

"You aren't going anywhere," I said threateningly. 

"Y-You can't just hold me hostage.." she said trembling.

"You're right, but no matter how hard you try, you'll be back," I said angrily.

"N-No I won't! I'll leave for good!" she said trying to break away.

She began to cry. Really  cry. I pulled her in as she sobbed into my chest. She hated it, but she had just proved what I said to be true. She'd always be back..