thief

Y/N POV:

I woke up next to my boyfriend, JD. I took a moment to stare at his features. His soft, brown hair, his muscular frame, and his pierced ear. 

"Take a picture, sweetheart. It'll last longer," he said smirking followed by a wink.

"Oh shut up!" I said playfully.

"Well, good morning to you too," he said sarcastically, making me laugh.

We kissed and talked for a while before he decided to get up.

"Noooooooooo," I whined.

"Baby," he said sternly.

"5 more minutes," I pleaded.

"Don't make me carry you out of this bed," he said.

"Bite me," I said with a smirk.

"You little.." he said before picking me up and carrying me bridal style to the kitchen.

"JD!" I said laughing.

He put me down and began making breakfast. I got bored quickly, though. I pranced over to him and clung to his back.

"Jeez, Y/N I'm trying to make you food!" he said laughing while trying to pry me off his back.

"I want attention," I whined.

He turned to face me with a smirk.

"Oh you want attention, huh? I'll give you attention," he said and he lunged towards me and buried his face in my neck.

"Not that kind of attention, you horny bastard!" I giggled.

I sat back down and he continued making stuff. When he was done, we both sat down and turned on the tv.

"Local news reporters say there is a teenage boy of the town Westerburg by the name of Kurt Kelly who has gone missing. If any civilians see a tall, brown haired teenage boy last seen wearing a red and blue letterman jacket and jeans, they are to report it to the police immediately," the news reports stated.

I felt JD rest his head on my shoulder. I reached my hand up to his head and scratched his head slowly. 

From the basement, screams of a certain jock could be faintly heard, if it was quiet of course. Perhaps we should go shut him up later...

JD POV:

We finished our breakfast and I decided to get dressed. I wandered out of our room, suddenly realizing I didn't have my trenchcoat. I ran back in and searched.

"Hey, babe!" I called to my girlfriend, "Have you seen my jacket?"

Suddenly I heard her jump into view in the doorframe, wearing my jacket.

"I am JD!" she said triumphantly.

"C'mere!" I said running after her. 

She ran around giggling. I chased her to the couch where I then grabbed her and tackled her.

"Surrender, or I will be forced to tickle you," I said.

"Never!" she responded.

"Suit yourself," I shrugged before attacking her.

"Wait-! J-J!" she said while laughing.

"Sorry, I can't hear you," I said innocently.

"F-Fine! I give up-!" she said struggling.

Finally, I stoped and retrieved my jacket.

"If you wanted a trenchcoat, all you had to do was say so," I said jokingly.

"Nope. I want your trenchcoat," she responded, making me chuckle.

She's adorable...