❤️The news❤️

Tw: Emetophobia
Genre: 🌸Fluff🌸

Jake Sterling woken up and saw his wife not in their bed he was wondering what happened.

Then Jake heard someone throwing up he ran to the bathroom and saw his wife Hailey Sterling throwing up.

"Darling,?!." Jake said in a hurry he looked at Hailey and looked really worried.

Hailey started coughing. Jake patted her back.

After that, Jake cleaned the mess and looked at his wife.

"Hun,..are you alright..?" Jake says to his wife

"I don't, know... just go downstairs, and I'll come downstairs in a bit." Hailey says in a soft tone to her husband

"Alright,." Jake says to Hailey as he grabs her hand softly and kisses it.

A few minutes later, Jake was sitting on the white couch waiting for his wife.

He saw her coming downstairs. Hailey had a soft smile on her face. She had something behind her back.

"Sweetheart,.. I have some news." Hailey says to her husband as she looks at him.

"What, is it?." Jake says in a confusing voice

Hailey gave him the pregnancy test, and it had two lines.

"Oh,..my.. god." Jake says as he puts his hand on his mouth

"Does this mean you are." Jake says in a breakdown voice

"Yes, I am." Hailey says to Jake

Jake hugs his wife. He is so happy about this because she is pregnant. He could not wait to be a father.

"Darling,.. we're gonna be great parents to our child.. I promise..." Jake says as he kisses Hailey's forehead and holds her soft hand.

"You're right. We're gonna be great parents." Hailey says to her husband and cuddles him

They cuddle until they both fall asleep with Jake's arm's around Hailey's waist protecting her. Hailey's arm's around Jake's neck and her head on Jake's chest hearing his soft heartbeat and never letting go.

-------------
Let me know if you guys want a part 2 of this <3