❤️‍🔥Extreme Lovers❤️‍🔥

Genre: Fluff a lot of Fluff and a lot of Lime !!! ☆(get ready for the lime 🤭)
Au information: Jake and Hailey are married couple who absolutely love each other so much that they don't want to be separated from each other at all !

The married couple were sitting on the milky, white couch. Hailey's head was lying on Jake's chest, and Jake had his arm around Hailey's waist.

But the thing that was never told was that these two extremely loved each other, the nickname is that they called each other, the affection they gave each other, they were extreme lovers.

"Hey, bae, can you cuddle and kiss me, please?" Hailey asked.

Jake looked at his wife hearing her offer. He loved and adored her so much.

"Of course, my angel," Jake smiled at his lover.

Jake wraps his arms around his wife's waist, pulls her close to him, and starts to kiss her forehead a few times, and her hand.

Hailey really loved this so much that she would always ask Jake to do this. She never knew what kind of person she would end up with.

"Baby cakes..you always, do this..I love it so fucking much my darling boy.." Hailey said while looking at her husband.

"Aww...you're, welcome..princess." Jake kisses Hailey's forehead again.

Hailey and Jake looked at each other, the peach haired boy pulled his lover close, and kissed her very passionately, not letting her go for 4 minutes.

After 4 minutes, they both pulled away and looked at each other.

"That was..fucking amazing babe." Hailey exclaimed.

"I know." Jake answered back.

A minute later, Jake was craving for Hailey's love. This was the sixth time today. He went upstairs to his and Hailey's bedroom, Jake opened the door and saw his loving wife sitting on the bed reading a book.

He walked over to his wife, and sat down and laid his head on Hailey's shoulder.

"Bubba.." Jake said to his wife, he got his hand and started running his fingers through Hailey's soft hair.

Hailey put the book, down and turned her head and looked at her husband.

"Yes dear?" Hailey asked, grabbing Jake's hand.

"Can we cuddle..please" Jake asked Hailey.

"Of course hun" Hailey smiled back at Jake.

Jake smiled, and went to the closest to get two fluffy blankets, a black one and a light blue one. He then sat on the bed and wrapped the two blankets around him and Hailey.

Jake, wrapped his arms around Hailey, to keep her warm, Hailey smiled at her husband.

"This feels nice, babe," Hailey exclaimed to her partner.

"It really does love" Jake replies back.

Jake pressed his lips against Hailey's lips and stayed like that for a minute, but the kiss started to get a bit extremely long.

The two lovers kept on kissing for ages and never let go of each other, they both let go but Jake snuggled into Hailey's neck and started kissing it a lot, Hailey started to make little noises.

"Jake.." Hailey said while laying down on the bed.

"Are you alright, honey? Did I hurt you..?!" Jake panicked

"No..I just..really love this.." Hailey replied back.

"Do you want me to continue..?" Jake asked her.

Hailey nodded at Jake's request. She didn't want this night to end at all.

Jake pulled down a sleeve from Hailey's grey jacket that she was wearing, looked at her shoulder, and started to lick it a lot. He wanted to give her the amount of love that she wanted forever.

"There you go..now you feel loved and safe." Jake patted Hailey's shoulder.

Hailey started to blush a lot, and since she felt loved and safe, she wanted to do the same to Jake, so then they were even.

She pushed Jake down on the bed, pressed her lips to his forehead, and smiled at him.

"I love you," Hailey said while looking at Jake

"I love you too Dear" Jake replies back

Hailey started to kiss Jake's neck and left little licks in between, this was the kind of affection that they would give each other a lot.

"You're such a tease, babe," Jake whined about.

Hailey continued to kiss his neck and then left his neck.

"See now we are even," Hailey answered Jake.

"Oh..Hailey..I think I left something on your neck," Jake said, not trying to laugh at her

"Huh?" Hailey was confused. She looked at the mirror and saw something purple on her neck and turned to Jake.

"You left a hickey on my neck..Jakey..that means I belong to you, is that right?" Hailey adored.

"That's right, sweets, you belong to me, nobody else.. if somebody tries to take you away.. I will absolutely hurt them," Jake said proudly to his wife.

"Awwww Jakey..you're too sweet." Hailey kisses Jake's cheek.

Hailey yawned she was really tired from that session that they just had, Jake and Hailey laid down on the bed and Jake grabbed the two blankets and puts it and both of them, He wraps his two arms around Hailey's waist protecting her, Hailey laid her head on Jake's chest hearing his soft comfort heartbeat, Jake pressed his lips and kisses both of Hailey's cheeks, before going to sleep.

"Goodnight, Jakey," Hailey whispers in Jake's ear, closing her eyes and drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight, my little blue star," Jake said back.

Jake wasn't really tired but, he looked at Hailey, he realised now that Hailey was an amazing girl to be with even though he had a crush on Daisy, he moved on because Hailey was the one that he truly loved, her voice sounded like an angel from heaven, her obsidian eyes when he always looked at her, her blue turquoise hair, it always had the smell of roses all the time.

"Hailey no matter what happens you will always be my special sweetheart, my darling angel, I'll be here for you, I'll always give you hugs and kisses whenever you need it, I will always try and help you with your stress if you're scared or anxious you've got me to talk to about any problems you have..I will always love you..I always have a special place in my heart for you.." Jake whispered to her.

Jake kissed her forehead and laid his head down on the pillows, and looked at Hailey before he fell asleep. He smiled at her, closing his eyes, and he also drifted to sleep.

I will always love you, Hailey, to the moon and back..<33

----------

I'm sorry that this took ages. It was hard for me to think of how this was gonna go, and I was taking a break from writing, and tysm guys for your support <33
I'm excited to make more oneshots for you all and tysm for 4k for my Jailey oneshots. It really means a lot to me !! ^^