🖤The nightmare🖤

This is based on Jake's nightmare in episode 10, part 1, but what if Jake defended Hailey instead of getting bullied by his bullies in the nightmare
------------------
Genre: A bit of Fluff and angsty

Jake was in this horrible nightmare. Everything was pitch black. He looked around to find something.

"How do I get out of this nightmare?" Jake started to think of an idea

But until he hears someone crying, he looks and sees a teal turquoise haired girl crying while her knees up against her body.

"Hailey..?!" Jake was shocked by who, the girl was it was none other but his best friend.

Jake decides to walk up to the girl and puts his hand on her shoulder, feeling the fabric of her blue jacket.

"Hailey, are you okay?" Jake says to Hailey he looks at her obsidian, galaxy eyes.

Hailey looks at the strawberry, blonde, haired boy she wipes her tears.

"W-who are, you..?" She looked at him and was really curious.

"It doesn't matter, now...what's happened..?" Jake said to the blue turquoise haired girl

"I don't want to talk about it.." Hailey said to the boy

Jake felt really bad for Hailey. He hated when Hailey was ever upset like this. He then opens his arms wide open.

Hailey comes closer to the boy and lays her head on Jake's chest, hearing his soft heartbeat. She felt safe with him.

"Do you feel better?" Jake looks at Hailey looking at her as he runs his fingers through her blue turquoise locks.

"Yes I, do" Hailey cuddles the boy in comfort
She smiles at the boy.

"Thank you," Hailey says really happily at the boy

Jake smiles at the girl and stays at the same position until the nightmare is over when it's daylight for now.