🩶Be okay🩶

Genre: A bit of Fluff, mentions of bad mental health (signs of it as well)

Who could imagine nearly losing somebody due to something that someone would go through in their life like an eternity train way to nowhere.

The sounds of breathing from one person, that was Hailey Austin, the girlfriend of no other than Jake Sterling, the boyfriend of Hailey Austin.

Hailey recently got sent to the hospital due to her mental health being really bad in school, and her boyfriend visits her every day. Her school was told about this situation and gave her time for her to get better in no time.

Jake was worried about losing his beloved girlfriend. He needed her in his life forever until the future.

But how did she end up in hospital?

That's the question

"Alright, students, I want you to get your textbooks out and write this down, and please no pressure about it at all," Miss Jones pointed to the board.

Hailey got her textbook out and started to write it down. She was having a migraine at the same time but she tried to concentrate on the lesson. After class she went to the music room.

"A-alright guys, let's practise." Her voice was shaky a lot, and her hair was a mess.

"Whoa Hailey, you okay?" Luke asked her, even Milly, Sean, Zander, especially Jake asked if she was okay.

"Yep, I'm okay, definitely not going mental at all." Hailey was lying to her friends and boyfriend.

As they were practising, Jake realised that Hailey was struggling to sing, and her voice sounded really shaky. That's when he decided to stop.

"Babe, tell me what's going on." Jake placed his hand on her shoulder.

"N-nothing at all." Hailey tried to smile at Jake.

"Hails don't lie to me.." Jake softly said to his girlfriend.

Hailey started hallucinating a lot, her chest was tight, her breathing was husky, and her head was hurting a lot.

"Hailey, can you hear me?" Jake held onto her by her waist.

"ZANDER CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW, SHE'S ABOUT TO PASS OUT," Milly yelled at Zander.

Zander typed in 911 on his phone and called the ambulance, while Jake was panicking about his girlfriend.

"Sweets, it's gonna be okay now," Jake said to Hailey.

Hailey's vision was blurry, and soon after, she fell down nearly hitting the floor, but her boyfriend caught her in his arms, holding her close.

"H-hailey.." Jake's eyes widened, Hailey had just passed out.

"SHIT, HAILEY WAKE UP." Zander ran to Hailey's side and saw that she didn't look okay.

Tears formed in Zander's eyes, and Jake's, even Luke, Milly, and Sean were also upset.

"Wait..Zander, when was the last time Hailey took care of herself?" Jake asked Zander.

"5 months ago.." Zander said throughout his sobs.

They were all shocked that Hailey's mental health was really bad.

The ambulance came, and took Hailey, Zander, told Jake to go with Hailey, Jake didn't expect Zander to let him go with Hailey, but he took the offer.

Jake still gets memories from when she passed out. He directly looked at her, she looked much better, and Hailey was in hospital for 7 months.

But then, the teal haired girl's eyes opened, and she saw her boyfriend by her side.

"Hey darling.. I'm awake," Hailey softly whispered to her lover.

"Hey Hails, enjoyed your sleep?" Jake placed his hand onto her hand.

"Absolutely," Hailey exclaimed to her boyfriend

"Hey, how about I take you to the mall and get some food and clothes for you? Would you love that princess?" He asked her.

"Of course, dear, I would love nothing more but to spend time with you," Hailey said to him.

--------
Okay, so I want to explain why I made this oneshot

I kinda realised how important it is to take care of your mental health and this idea came to me, and I thought "I should make a oneshot about mental health, and knowing how to take care of it" so last night I worked on the oneshot. And this morning I finally finished it.
Just to remember to take care of yourself and your well-being, I wanted to do this because mental health is a huge important thing in our lives now.

That's all from me then
I love you all so much, my darlings /p 💛

-Mills 🌌