💘Diary of Secrets💘

Friday afternoon, Hailey had nothing to do, so she decided to go over to Jake's for a couple of hours.

Jake and Hailey sat on the bed, Jake's bedroom walls were covered with posters of artists, his favourite ones, he had fairy lights on the wall, he would usually keep the fairy light to orange since it was his favourite colour.

Jake and Hailey only just became friends after Jake joined the music club. They had everything in common.

"So um, what should we do?" Jake fiddled with his hands, staring at the ceiling.

"We should watch a film," Hailey suggested to Jake.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll go and get some drinks and snacks." Jake got off the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Hailey looked around his room. It was bigger than her room.

But then she saw a book it said

"Jake's Dairy"

Hailey was surprised. She didn't know he had a dairy. The front and back cover of the dairy was orange, and Jake usually writes in it 24/7.

"Hm, I wonder what he wrote in it," Hailey thought. She slowly opened it and closed it.

"No, Hailey, you shouldn't be going through someone's diary without permission," Hailey said to herself.

"It's only one look." Hailey slowly opened the dairy, and Jake's handwriting was more beautiful than Hailey's.

Wow, he has amazing handwriting, "Hailey said, looking at the handwriting.

There was one page she saw, it said:

I use to bully a music club which I didn't like, since I had a passion for singing, so I decided to join it, but there's this girl in the club..god she's amazing, she has this beautiful singing voice which makes me fall for her, I think I'm in love with this girl, I can't stop thinking about her 24/7 every day and night..I just really like her..

A fade of blush appeared on Hailey's
face. He was talking about her. Out of all the girls in school, he loved her, but she thought that Jake liked Daisy.

"Hailey, I'm coming upstairs now." Jake carried the snacks and drinks upstairs.

"Shit!" Hailey closed the dairy and sat back down on the bed.

"Sorry that took ages, Milo kept on stealing the food off me," Jake apologised.

"O-oh no, it's not your fault." Hailey looked at him.

Jake put the TV on and selected a film, Hailey, laid on the bed, and so did Jake as well.

She now knows who Jake loves, but she would not rather ask Jake about it in case he finds out that she is looking through his diary. But Jake will find the right time to tell her.

But not now

Until they get to know each other more

(Sorry that the oneshot has not been uploaded for 4 months..once again been busy. I really do apologise)