🩶The smallest man who ever lived🩶

(Since the new Taylor Swift album came out, I listened to one of the songs, and I decided to do a one-shot referenced to the song)

The birds were chirping outside in the trees on a sunny day in Rosemeadow, cars passing by every road, things may seem alright but there not at all, something changed everything.

In the bedroom was Hailey Austin. She was lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling, which is covered with teal paint. She had tissues all over the bed, she had been crying so much, her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago, she found out that her boyfriend Jake Sterling cheated on her with the head girl herself Daisy, it affected her a lot from that day she couldn't get over it.

2 days ago

"Jake..how could you do this to me.." Hailey started sobbing, with tears coming down from her eyes.

"H-hailey I can explain..!" Jake quickly said to her face.

"I thought.. you loved me.." Hailey moved back slowly from him.

"I-I do I just-" Jake was cut off by Hailey

"You just want to be with her.. instead of me.." Hailey clenched her fits.

Jake's eyes narrowed down to the floor, zoning out if he didn't kiss Daisy, then none of this would have happened. He was about to speak until.

"Jake we're over.." Hailey said in a shaky voice, whipping her tears.

"W-what.." Jake said. He had tears coming down his eyes.

Hailey started crying a lot, she ran off and went to the bathroom, she locked herself in a stall and sat on the toilet seat, the girl couldn't believe that this had happened to her..after everything they went through together.

Present day

She grabbed another tissue, wiping the tears off her cheeks. Hailey sighed she didn't know what to do anymore.

Hailey stood up in the mirror, looking at herself. She grabbed a picture of her and Jake looking happy.

A rip sound

Hailey ripped the picture, she threw the picture in the bin, and started crying. She sat on the bed crying a lot. She screamed to herself, it hurt her so much.

"I'll never forgive you.." Hailey said to herself.

But you are what you did
And I'll forget you but I'll never forgive
The smallest man who ever lived.

_____________________

I know this was a small one, but I have been wanting to do a one-shot like this for ages.