🖤Arguments🖤

Genre: 🌩Angst🌩
Tw: a bit of swearing
(This was gonna be a part for mental health week but I didn't have time to make it)

Jake and Hailey have been together for 4 years, as husband and wife, but they thought that things were gonna be alright..Well not for long. Little did they know..

"HAILEY WE'VE BEEN, TOGETHER FOR 4 YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME YOU BITCH!!!!" Jake says loudly to his wife who was fucking shaking a lot and crying

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT WE'RE, TOGETHER!! YOU PROPOSED TO ME!!" The turquoise girl said screaming really loudly

Jake was getting really worried, about their relationship and how it was turning out.

In a flash Jake saw his wife nearly at the edge of the stairs.

"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER WITH ME" Hailey screamed at her husband

Suddenly Hailey falls backwards, Jake was panicking but didn't left his wife

"HAILEY!!!" Jake shouted

he grabbed his wife's soft hand and pulls her up causing, her to fall into Jake's arms he could tell that Hailey was terrified.

Hailey whines and started shaking a lot in her husband's arms..Hailey began having a panic attack.

"Shh..Shh..hey..it's alright, I've got you..you're safe..nothing's gonna happen to you ever.." her husband said rubbing his wife's back back and fourth.

Hailey calmed down she relaxes, her muscles from the amount of stress she was in.

"Baby..I'm so sorry..I shouldn't of said all of that about you.." Hailey says in a soft tone

"And I'm sorry too darling.." Jake said pulling Hailey closer into his arms

Jake and Hailey staying like that for a while, Hailey ended up falling asleep, Jake looks at his beloved wife and planted a kiss on her forehead, and he keeps her close..and never letting go of her.

---------------------

Okay so this idea popped in my head so I decided to write it.