🌩Thunderstorms🌩

(Jake and Hailey are in college !)

The wind was whooshing, the sky was grey, no clouds, only there was thunder and rain.
Hailey Austin was waiting for her beloved boyfriend Jake Sterling to come back from getting some pizza from the pizza shop, but at the same time Hailey was terrified that Jake would get hurt, Hailey had a fear of thunderstorms she's been scared of them ever since she was younger, the blue turquoise haired girl pulled her phone out and texted Jake

While Hailey was texting him, she heard a big bang from outside

While Hailey was texting him, she heard a big bang from outside. A flash of lightning came, and Hailey jumped. She got scared and hid underneath the blanket, shaking with anxiety and fear between her feelings.

"Oh Jake, please come back. Please hurry up.." Hailey said to herself. All she ever wants is Jake to come back.

A door opened, she came out of the blankets and saw her boyfriend drenched from the rain, he was holding a pizza box.

"Hey babe.. I'm here now," Jake blurted out while he tried to catch his breath.

Hailey ran to him in excitement and relief, wrapping her arms around Jake's neck. She could smell his cologne off his black coat.

"Someone's happy to see me." Jake chuckled at his girlfriend, and he dug his nose in Hailey's blue turquoise hair. He could smell the scent of sunflowers

"Mhm.." Hailey muffled at Jake. She was shaking a bit.

"Oh Hails..you're shaking.." Jake's eyes softened a bit. He placed his hand on his girlfriend's cheek, and Hailey shivered a hit due to Jake's hand being cold from the rain.

"I-I know..I'm just scared of the thunderstorms.. I've been scared of them since I was younger.. I know..it's stupid of me.. I'll shut up now.." Hailey's eyes darted on the floor while her hand was in her hair.

Jake thought to himself, why would Hailey say such a thing about her being scared of thunderstorms, even though Jake was Hailey's boyfriend, he wouldn't judge her for it or saying anything horrible about it to her or saying it to her. Jake took a deep breath.

"Precious..it's not stupid at all..it's okay that you're scared of thunderstorms, I'm scared of them as well, we all have fears, and they can scare us, but I'm here now..I'm your boyfriend, and you're my girlfriend..no matter what you say..I would never judge you..why would I ever judge my girlfriend just because of something she's afraid of.." After he said that, Jake stared at her black obsidian eyes. There was a smile on Hailey's face.

She jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Hailey really appreciated it from him . He said it made her happy.

"Thank you, thank you, babe..it really meant a lot to me..and you mean everything to me.. you really do.." Hailey said while hugging her lover.

"Of course darling.. we are lovers after all..and I'll make sure..nothing would ever separate us.. I love you, Hailey Austin," Jake whispered in Hailey's ear.

"I love you too -" A thunder struck, and Hailey became frightened of it and his her face in Jake's chest.

"Shhh..shh..it's okay hun..I'm here..I'm here.." Jake carried her in his arms. He rubbed her back slowly.

After 4 minutes, Hailey was fast asleep, and Jake could hear her snoring. He smiled and pressed his lips to her forehead, then pulled away.

Jake took his coat off and wore a shirt,
shorts, Hailey was already changed.

He placed Hailey in the bed, and then Jake slid his body in the blankets, pulling the sheets over him and Hailey.

The peach haired boy reached his hand to the lamp and turned it off.

Jake snuggled his face into Hailey's chest, hearing her heart beating. He looked at her and said.

"Goodnight Hails, I love you.." Jake smiled and closed his arms and wrapped his arms around Hailey's waist.

Until morning comes till then for them soon.