🩹🩸Tell me anything🩹🩸

Genre: Angst // A bit of Fluff
Tw: Mentions of self-harm and blood, panic attacks !!
If you are uncomfortable with this topic, then feel free to skip it !! ♡♡

It was a Thursday morning, the sun was shining, the grass was waving, but was it a lovely morning..?, Hailey Austin she wasn't okay, there was black,dark bags underneath her eyes she didn't get any sleep last night at all, But what's worse..

there was something she had been doing for a while and never told anyone

She currently started to harm herself for ages everytime she was depressed, she'd get a small knife and slices the knife on both of her arms, the pain did hurt but she didn't cared about it at all.

As Hailey was walking to the music room, She rolled up her sleeves of her pink jacket that she was wearing and looked at the scars she ended up cutting on her arms this morning before school, Hailey put her sleeves back down to her wrists covering up the scars that she had.

She opened the door and saw Sean, Milly, Luke, Zander...and the one and only Jake Sterling, her crush that she loved.

"Hi my bestie," Milly jumped in glee, seeing her best friend in the music room.

"Oh..hi..Milly," Hailey sighed. She had no energy at all she was down.

"Hailey, what's wrong.. you seemed down today... has something happened..?" Milly questioned the blue haired girl, putting her hand on Hailey's shoulder.

"D-don't worry Mills..I'm okay. I'm just really tired, from walking to school today.. Yeahthat's why.." The girl weekly smiled at her friend.

Hailey didn't want to be a bad friend, to Milly or lie to her about anything that she said to her.

"Alright.. let's start, rehearsals.. I guess.." Hailey announced to her band mates.

"Okay," they all said to Hailey.

While they all were practising, something was off, with Hailey she kept on hissing at something..but what was it..?

But after a minute..her band mates, saw..something...

Blood dripping, from her arms.

"Guys.. look.." Sean pointed, at Hailey's arms

They were all, shocked..Hailey's arm bleeding, but how..?

"Princess.. let me see you're arms..please.." Jake asked the teal haired girl.

Hailey moved back a bit, away from the blonde haired boy. She was scared of what was gonna happen.

"S-stay, b-back..please," Hailey said to her crush.

Jake grabbed her hand softly and looked at her black obsidian eyes... she had no sleep..at all.

"Now.. I'm gonna roll up your sleeves and see what's there... alright princess..? Jake said to the girl.

Hailey's breathing started to go fast. She placed her hand on her heart.

She was having a panic attack.

"Hey, hey Hailey, it's okay.. just take a few deep breaths..it's gonna be okay..you're safe with us..and me.." He said

Hailey took a few deep breaths , calmed down a bit, and looked at Jake.

"T-thanks.. Jake.. I feel better.." The girl smiled a bit at her friend.

"Of course, Hails.." Jake said, hugging Hailey.

"Now..can you, show me..please princess," Jake asked politely.

Hailey let a shaky breath out and rolled up her sleeves.

And there he saw it.

Scars on both of her arms.

"Princess..why have you been doing this..to yourself..?" Jake says to Hailey.

"I've been getting more depressed recently.. I haven't gotten any sleep at all.." Hailey started to tear up a bit.

The barrier broke, and she stared to cry, Jake pulled her into a hug, and the girl cried, and hearing her cry made him really worried about Hailey.

"Shhh..it's okay Hailey.. let it all out..you're okay..you're safe, with us..and me..like I said" The boy smiled.

Jake looked at the other four who were crying. They all ran over and hugged Hailey to comfort her.

"Oh Hailey..y-you c-could of told us this..ages ago, instead of hiding it from us..we are here to support you.." Milly says while she was hugging her best friend, she wanted to give Hailey the best support that she needed.

"Milly..is right..w-we are all here for you all the time..whenever you need us at any time.." Luke says to her.

After they all hugged her, Hailey was smiling at her friends.

"Guys, thank you so much. You guys are the best.." Hailey smiles to her friends.

"Of course..after all, you need us.." Sean says.

"Wait, Hailey, follow me.." Jake held her soft hand, looking at her.

Hailey stood up and followed him. They went to his locker.

He grabbed some bandages from his bag.

"Hey, before I put the bandages on your arms.. we're gonna need to clean the blood off your arms. Is that okay, princess?

"Oh..Jake..you're too kind..of course you can..!" the girl said to the blonde haired boy

The boy smiles, and he feels happy to help her with this situation that she is stuck in. He was happy to help.

He just finished cleaning the blood of her arms and put the bandages on her arms.

"There now it looks better..doesn't it princess..? Jake asked her.

Hailey didn't say nothing, she wrapped her arms around Jake and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Jake, you're such an amazing friend to me. Hailey smiled at him

"You're welcome, Hailey," He replied.

"Shall we go back to the others?" Jake asked the girl.

The girl stayed in the same position and didn't move at all. She looked at her crush lovingly.

"T-there's something, I've been wanting to tell you for so long.." Hailey says, putting her hand on her heart.

Jake knew what she was talking about.

He walked over to her, wrapping his arms her waist, Hailey knew what he was about to do.

Jake places his lips onto Hailey's soft lips, she wrapped her arms around Jake's neck.

After a minute, they let go of each other and looked.

"I love you, Hailey Austin,..and I always will do.." The boy says, grabbing the girl's hand into his.

"I love you to Jake Sterling.." The girl replies back.

---------------------

This took ages to create, but it's finished. ♡

I hope you all enjoy this one !! 🌌🩶☁️