🚍Bus trip back home🚍

(A little bit of platonic Hilly and a bit of romantic lander)

The sun was shining, the music club were on a trip together in the forest, Hailey, Milly were wearing wellies in the water, Zander, Luke were sleeping, Sean and Jake were skipping rocks into the water.

"Milly, don't make me fall." Hailey held Milly's hand to help her balance a lot.

"I would never let my bestie fall into the cold water," Milly said to her friend.

As Milly and Hailey walked back and forth in the water, Hailey fell into the water.

Her hand crashed into some rocks, Hailey whinced.

"HAILEY!" Jake ran up to her and looked at her hand. There was a bruise

"Are you okay?" Jake placed his hand on her shoulder.

"It just hurts a bit," Hailey said

Jake was worried about Hailey, even though at the same time, he had a crush on her

"Hey guys, let's go back to the bus," Jake shouted at the others.

The music club went back onto the bus, and Hailey was shivering.

"Hails, you cold?" Jake asked her.

Hailey nodded, Jake grabbed her hoodie and gave her it.

"T-thanks Jake.." Hailey smiled a bit at the boy.

"You're welcome," Jake smiled.

Jake looked at Hailey's hand where the bruise was. He took her hand and rubbed it slowly.

As the bus engine started, Hailey was tired from today and yawned.

"You tired, princess?" Jake asked her.

"Mhm.." She nodded.

Jake allowed her to sleep by resting her head on his chest, and Jake wrapped his arm around Hailey's shoulder while he rubbed Hailey's injured hand. He placed his chin in her head as she fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Milly was fangirling about them two, Sean was happy, while Zander..Well, let's just say that he wasn't too happy, but he was glad that Jake helped Hailey a lot today.

"I'm glad that Hailey has a friend like Jake." Zander looked at Hailey and Jake.

"Yeah, I'm glad you are hun" Luke smiled at his purple haired boyfriend.

Zander buried his head into his boyfriend's chest, Luke couldn't help but adore it a lot. He kissed Zander's forehead.

"You're such a dumbass.." Zander said

"I know, Zandy," Luke chuckled

"I love you.." Luke said to Zander

"I love you too, dear.." Zander muffled while his head was buried in Luke's.

They were nearly back in Rosemeadow, Hailey was still asleep, Jake was also asleep dreaming about his future life..with the girl that he wanted in his life... Hailey Austin

------
430 words !!