📞Texting at night📞

Genre: Fluff

Based on late night talking by Harry Styles 🌌🤍

(The bold lines are when Jake and Hailey are texting each other, so then nobody gets confused about it !! 🤍)
(This oneshot was requested by my partner anshairclips ^^ )

at night, the stars were out in the blue, dark sky. Hailey was in her room on her phone she had a fluffy turquoise blanket and comfy pillows behind her.

She was texting none other but Jake Sterling himself, they both have been texting each other when it was night time every school night even weekends they wanted to check up on each other and see how they were both doing.

"So Jake, do you want to come over to my house this weekend to finish up the song for the competition it is just in 3 weeks' time, so what do you say?" Hailey texted and sent it to Jake

Jake got Hailey's notification and looked at the message.

"Yeah, of course," Jake replied back on the phone

Hailey and Jake have started to get closer ever since she welcomed Jake to the music club. Jake felt appreciated by it being part of the club. That's all he ever wanted.

"Remember that time when we went to the mall and that Stacy's mammia pizza place we went to?" Jake texted Hailey with a smile on his face while typing on the keyboard of his phone.

Hailey looked at her phone and saw the text and smiled at the text. She loved the memories that Jake always mentions about all the time.

"Yeah, I remember that time. The food was really good, especially Milly she really loved it even though she's been there before," Hailey laughed to herself while texting Jake.

"Yeah, I know that, Hailey, you told me," Jake giggled about that time.

"So who's your favourite singer that you listen to then?" Hailey questions on the phone

Jake was surprised about the question that Hailey just texted him.

"My favourite singer is..Taylor Swift" Jake remembered in his head

Jake loved listening to Taylor Swift. All the time, whenever he was happy, sad he would play one of her songs.

"No way, same !!!" Hailey exclaimed while texting on the keyboard.

11:00 pm they both could have been asleep, ages ago, but that didn't stop them from texting each other for hours and hours.

"I'm getting a bit sleepy now, Jake.." Hailey yawned while texting, Jake she had bags underneath her eyes she, Hailey, was extremely tired.

Jake had a worried look on his face he was absolutely worried about Hailey not getting any sleep because of how long they were texting each other.

"Princess.. you need some sleep.." Jake sighed to himself

Hailey decided to get some sleep , so Jake would be happy about that.

"Fine.. I'll get some sleep..for you..❤️" Hailey smiled.

Jake was glad that Hailey made a good option to get some rest.

"That's right, Hails..get some, sleep, and then you'll have a lot of energy tomorrow for school." Jake sat down on his bed.

"Goodnight Jake, I'll see you tomorrow." Hailey grabbed the blanket and laid it on her fragile body

"Night princess, sleep well 🩷" Jake yawned

Hailey soon fell asleep due to how tired she was, but while she was asleep, Jake typed up something that he actually meant to her.

"I love you so much princess 💖"

-------------------

I hope you all loved this !!! 🤍🌌