2023 Book Vote

Hellooooo my lovely dime pieces❤️.

Listen, I know I been slacking lately. Ya girl has had a LOT going on lately. Between graduation, and now being in my first semester of college, my focus has been everywhere but where I want it to be, with y'all. I miss y'all tbh!

Ya girl is learning balance tho, and because of that I'm able to write a little more on the side. With 2023 approaching quickly, I think it's only right to make that my comeback year!

With that being said, I'll be working a LOT of books in a very limited amount of time in order to get chapters out there fast enough for y'all and to have a "cushion" when I'm not writing. So I'd like y'all to vote on what my focus books will be next year.

I'll only have 4 for the beginning of 2023. For the first half of 2023 I'll work on which ever 4 books y'all choose. I'll show you all the covers & paste the summary of the books. Please comment on which ones y'all think it should be, also comment which order y'all want me to write them in. For example, if you want Davis Street to be the third book that I focus on, you'd comment under the picture of it, DAVIS 3.

Book number 1-

Summary: In which a woman learns the ways of the world, going from the streets, to the church, and ending up in the middle of the most violent gang war in here city, which leaves her in the middle of  yet another feud

Summary: In which a woman learns the ways of the world, going from the streets, to the church, and ending up in the middle of the most violent gang war in here city, which leaves her in the middle of yet another feud. Mahzianna Bennett begins this tale as a naive young girl and finishes out as the strongest woman in the city.

Comment PRINCESS to vote for this, and the number you'd like it to be.

Book number 2-

Summary: Joya Patterson, a curious journalism major is thrown into her school's elite's web of lies when her roommate Eliza disappears

Summary: Joya Patterson, a curious journalism major is thrown into her school's elite's web of lies when her roommate Eliza disappears. In this twisted journey of deception, Joya discovers what is possibly the biggest scandal their school has seen and it's up to Joya to publicize it.

Comment JOY to vote for this & what number you'd like it to be.

Book number 3-