CTU

Hey Dimes🥰

Ik it's been a minute and y'all don't even know how sorry I am about not updating as much as I used to

Ik it's been a minute and y'all don't even know how sorry I am about not updating as much as I used to. There's just been a lot going on lately,so yea,send me some good vibes cause ya girl needs it.

Anywho,this rant is about the Chicago teachers union and why they should be getting paid what they want.

So yesterday the CPS (Chicago Public Schools) school teachers were on strike.

Basically these people want more money for teaching because they're hella underpaid. I actually support them and think that they deserve the fucking world🤷🏾‍♀️💕. I've met some bomb ass teachers when I was attending a CPS school (I'm in a charter school rn). The teachers that taught me in CPS where some of thee absolute best people ever!

Imma name a few of my favs:
Mr. Murphy
Ms. Burian
Ms. Bass
Mr. Moreshi
Dr. Conley
Mr. Porth
Ms. Trowell
Mr. Horton

These mfs have been the absolute best people ever! Best teachers hands down🤷🏾‍♀️💕.

And the fact that these wonderful people are underpaid makes me sick asf. The city needs to do better.🤦🏾‍♀️

First & foremost,they put up with bad ass kids for 6-7 hours 5 days a week🤦🏾‍♀️.

A pussyhoe (me) could nevaaaaaa

I hate being a student,and I can only imagine how it feels to have to try to teach people that don't wanna learn shit AND not be getting enough money for it.

Again,I could neva.

Then the schools are barely getting funded🤦🏾‍♀️.

So not only are the teachers broke,but the schools are broke asf too.

And chileeeeeeee🤦🏾‍♀️ schools in the hood got it the worst— nvm imma save that for another rant.🥴

Like we ain't getting no money either way it goes. Everybody in the building be broke asf and there ain't nothing we can do about it. These teachers literally come outta pocket for half of the shit in the classrooms.

One of my teachers actually told me that she bought most of the shit in her classroom because the school ain't getting no money. I felt bad for her cause she always been vocal about how underfunded and underpaid the school was,even though she ain't supposed to tell us that. I guess they gotta rule about telling the students how much they get paid...idk.

Just the fact that one teacher opened their mouth to make us aware,made all the difference in how I perceive things. It made me wanna work harder so that I could at least make her proud and show her that even though we didn't have a lot,it's still possible to be something.

I guess I just wanna pay them back for being such good people to me,since the city basically said fuck them.

—Bottom line—

Being a teacher is a hard ass job,especially in the city because we all kinda fucked up,and we all go through shit that we shouldn't as kids,and they gotta deal with us.

So yes,I support the CTU and I hope they get what they want,because they really deserve it💕. It takes a tough ass,resourceful person to be a teacher and Chicago needs to pay these fucking teachers!!

(Rant over)

What's y'all opinions?

-name ya favorite teachers right here!

-how y'all been?
Ik I been neglecting y'all,and I'm sooooo sorry🥺

-y'all knew I wan gonna ask💀 what's y'all favorite song on Over It?

and if yo ass ain't hip yet,go stream Over It!!💕

-also,I got an update planned for Lemonade today,so be ready🍋💕

I love y'all💕

.