CTU Strike Part 2

Hey Dimes♥️

The last rant I did was on the Chicago Teachers Union and why they're on strike. This is a part 2 cause there's a lotta stuff going on.

Yesterday,was day 2 of the strike,and there was a lot of news coverage on what was going on with it. I didn't watch a lot of the news coverage,only a few minutes and whatever I'd catch when walking back and forth or whatever my momma would inform me about,and whatever was on Facebook about it.

First of all,we fucked up. Again.

Honestly at this point,Chicago has had some fucked up ass Mayors,and we needa pick them mfs better because they ain't doing shit for the city.

First of all⬇️⬇️

I know that what she said was probably true

I know that what she said was probably true. 9/10 there ain't no more money,but I mean damn,you just gon say it like that?😒whew chileeeeeeee the fucking ghetto🤦🏾‍♀️

It came off as if she didn't give af about the city that she runs,and at this point,we needa re-evaluate all the choices we've made because the school system is getting more and more fucked up by the day. In my opinion,it started when Rham ashy ass closed all those fucking schools😒 (good ass schools in fact!) and it's only getting worse as time goes on🤦🏾‍♀️.

Idk how long the strike is gonna last,but to every student of CPS,I hope everything works out for y'all and that y'all are back in school soon💕.

As far as I've heard,they say that the students ain't gonna have to make up the days,which if that's true,is good. It wouldn't make sense to punish kids with a longer school year because y'all don't wanna pay the fucking teachers so they gotta go on strike😒😒.

I just hope everything can go back to normal for our schools and that the teachers get what they want,because they really do deserve it.

(Rant over for now)

I ain't Inna real good mood rn,so can y'all pleaseeeeee send ya girl some good vibes or something🤦🏾‍♀️

Aye matter fact,somebody pm me y'all number,I needa talk to somebody since my friends act like I don't exist🤦🏾‍♀️😭

—also,may the hot girl spirit be within you all💕

.